Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 10:45 AM   #1  
Xer
What a dork.

Default Multivitamin?

Well, normally I'm not too concerned about getting my nutrients since I've read in a series of places that as long as we eat a varied meal there really isn't much of a chance to be deficient in anything.. but since I'm dieting, I guess I'm worried that it could be a problem.

I picked up Flintstones children's multivitamins because I loved them as a kid and being a kid at heart still, I would rather take something yummy than something that tastes icky. But once I got home I checked the label and.. they have gelatin in them. =( Now I'm kind of in a stump for what to take.

What do you all take? Preferably something that I could pick up at a Walgreens or such place. My mom's not a huge fan of ordering things off the internet and I don't have a card I could use myself.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 152/140/125

Height: 5'7"

This is the vegan multi vitamin that I take...

http://www.vegetarianvitamin.com/sho...ed/prevstart//
Old 01-24-2006, 12:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 152/140/125

Height: 5'7"

If you don't want to order online, go to your local health food store or organic grocer (i.e. Whole Foods). You should be able to find a veg multi vitamin that you don't have to order online. Also, try browsing the vitamins at your "regular" drug store...just be sure to read the labels before you buy.
Old 01-25-2006, 04:28 PM   #4  

I READ THIS NATURALIST TYPE WEBSITE ALL THE TIME CALLED WWW.NEWSTARGET.COM AND THE BIG HEALTH GURU GUY ON THERE IS COMPLETELY NON PROFIT... HE DOESN'T GET PAID FOR HIS ENDORSEMENTS ON ANYTHING... HE JUST TRIES EVERYTHING AND THEN GIVES HIS HONEST OPINION... HE RECOMMENDED ALIVE! WHOLE FOOD ENERGIZER (MULTI-VITAMIN) BY NATURE'S WAY... I BOUGHT SOME OF IT OFF THE INTERNET BUT YOU CAN GET IT IN MOST HEALTH FOOD STORES.. I REAALY LIKE IT A LOT... HOPE THIS HELPS, HUN!
Old 01-25-2006, 04:30 PM   #5  

Default WOW, That last one was in ALL CAPS... My bad...eek!

I hate when that happens!
Closed Thread