Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 02:07 PM   #1  
Getting back on track

Height: 5' 9"

Smile Woman to Woman Encouragement

Woman to Woman Encouragement

Many of you may have already read this - I had heard it before, but it's always nice to be reminded...

Someone will always be smarter. Their house will be bigger. They will drive a better car. Their children will do better in school. And their partners will fix more things around the house. So let it go and love you and your circumstances. Accept and enjoy your own life. The
prettiest woman in the world can have **** in her heart. And the most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children. The richest woman you know -she's got the car, the house, the clothes but she might be heartbreakingly lonely. So, love you. Love who you are right now. Tell yourself, "I am too blessed to be stressed." Be blessed ladies and pass this on to encourage another woman. "To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world."

Closed Thread