Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 06:24 PM   #1  

Cool New member needs help

Last edited by Charlotte Poulter; 04-21-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:03 PM   #2  

The easiest and cheapest exercise is just plain walking. You can also do extra bike riding. Just set a goal for a certain amount of time and stick to it. You can build up over time. Maybe begin with 10 or 15 minutes daily. It is very important to be consistent. When I don't feel like working out I remember that the more muscle I build the faster my resting metabolism will be and the less I will have to struggle with kcal intake. You can also check out some exercise videos. Walk Away The Pounds is good and very easy for beginners. The one mile walk is a good place to begin and it not at a killer pace. If money is an issue get a used copy on E-Bay. I get most of my exercise videos there and it saves a lot. I have several exercise videos and I also walk and workout at the gym. It is good to have a variety so you don't get bored.
Closed Thread