Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 10:45 AM   #1  
A Slightly Cracked Egg

S/C/G: 211.4/211.4/130

Height: 5'4"

Question Not sure what's okay and not okay on forum

I have a question -- I had started to go to WW meetings back in March but did not continue them. I have the first couple weeks' books and the Companions (Dining Out and the Complete Food Companion). I have a TON of WW cookbooks from past attempts at losing weight. I've been in a little slump in straight calorie-counting over the holidays, and I know that when I do the WW program, I lose weight. Now, I can't afford right now to do the program and pay for it (via WW at Home, WW Online, or meetings) until I get my car's transmission fixed (it's currently in the shop until I can come up with $2400 to get it done). However, since I have the basic info (points, sliders, etc.) I know I can do it at home without putting out more money that I don't have right now.

My question is -- if I have questions or am having problems or don't know something, can I ask here? For example, let's say I'm confused about the Core plan since I've been doing the Flex plan. Would it be a violation to ask for come advice / clarifications, or is that okay? Would I still be welcome to participate in discussions and such even if I'm not a paying member of WW, or is it frowned upon? I really hope it's okay, since the support here at 3FC helps out tremendously in general -- being able to discuss a specific plan seems like it would be even more helpful since I can't get to meetings.

I also considered trying the Sonoma Diet, but again, can't afford the book right now.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:23 AM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Yes you can ask questions about the plan and participate in the discussions. Quite a lot of people here are doing WW on their own too.

We just can't post word for word details of copywritten materials. No cutting and pasting of WW articles, materials etc. A copy of the 3fc WW forum rules is posted near the top of this forum.

Members can however discuss the plan in their own words.

So post your questions and we will help as best that we can. Also there is a forum called CoreBoard that would porbably be the best spot for you if you want to post questions related to the Core plan.

Good luck with your weight loss

Mauvaisroux
Old 01-08-2006, 11:35 AM   #3  
A Slightly Cracked Egg

S/C/G: 211.4/211.4/130

Height: 5'4"

Ahh, cool. Wasn't sure how much is "too much" in terms of questions. Right now I'm just reviewing the info and starting to track points again.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:36 AM   #4  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Yeah, I did that last week - just to get back on track after Christmas
Closed Thread