General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-03-2006, 09:58 PM   #1  

Default ? on purchasing items on e bay

After reading I was wondering if any of you purchase items on e bay - the fb 500 and trimax was ones that I was looking at.

ann
yann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 10:12 PM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

I buy a lot and am also a powerseller on ebay..whats the question?
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 10:17 PM   #3  

I am trying to get myself in the right frame of mind to walk into my center tomorrow after a month or so off. I know that after the holidays the $ is tight. I had no idea that items were being sold on e bay until i read one of the previous threads. I just wondered if people purchased these items instead of going to the centers. I noticed that the $ was quite different than the centers. Thanks for your help.
yann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 10:39 PM   #4  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Those supplements are cheap on eBay since the centers gave them away last month in incentive programs. Check the sellers feedback and history and if the package is sealed, go for it...or, you can just buy a similar vitamin at a local store. You do not need to buy from the center.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote