Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-03-2006, 08:22 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Tuesday Chat - January 3rd

Good Morning

How is everyone this snowy jersey morning ?

I'm supposed to visit a new daycare for DD today, its a daycare / kindergarten school, its got before and after care where as the regular public school doesn't, what they consider after care would be putting my DD on a bus and sending her down some major highways to a YWCA. NO WAY !!! The day care place she stays there from 7 am until I get home from work. And get this, the daycare is cheeper than the public school b/c I would have to pay some heafty fee's to have my dd bused to another town.

After the school visit, I was planning on taking DD to get her bangs cut, first beauty parlor visit for her so she's excited.

Whats everyone doing today.

How is your plan going and exercise... is everyone back on track ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 09:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

I'm thrilled to say that I am back on track Leenie!
I'm drinking my water, eating healthy and walking in the mornings.

Matter of fact, I got up early again this morning and did 2 power miles with hand weights. wooooohooooo

Leenie - do you usually cut Gracie's bangs yourself? have fun today.

It is crazy busy here at work, so I've got to get with it, but wanted to post my walking on the walk thread and say to our gang!

hugs,
cathy

January Miles = 6
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 10:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Morning Everyone. Leenie, that is great that you have found a more affordable and safer option for your daughter; imagine how horrible it would be if you couldn't?? Ugh.. that would be difficult. I bet she is excited to go get her hair done.

I am on track for today. I haven't exercised yet but I am planning to do a walk away the pounds dvd since today is my off day from the YMCA. I love the beginning of the year. I am going through stuff and decluttering..freecycling what is not needed or used. Helps me feel more organized and helps someone else too. I am also making my enviroment at home more healthy in terms of food. I am putting the frozen convienence food, (taquitos, chicken nuggets, pizza bites..all stuff the kids and hubby love for meals and snacks) in the back deep freezer and I moved the shrimp, fish, and frozen vegetables, etc. in the kitchen in my easily accessible over the fridge freezer. I have my herbal teas lined up and accessible and I am feeling really good about the effort put forth. Besides all of that..my fridge needed cleaning..a good wipe down and throw out session to celebrate the new year.

The rest of the day I will be cleaning, decluttering/freecycling, and managing the kiddos.

Glad to see you here on track too cathy.

Later,
Snoopysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:52 AM   #4  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Morning everyone. Glad to see that you all are getting back on track. I called in sick (since I'm still sick) so I'm surfing the internet while I try to decide what I have energy to do. I'm hoping that I can get some knitting done.

Leenie, have fun with your daughter at the salon. And I hope the visit to the new school goes exactly as planned.

Cathy, you are just doing great. Way to go on the walking.

Snoopy, congrats on getting back on track. And thanks for spelling out WATP since I had no idea what everyone was referring to. Good luck doing it later this afternoon.

Talk with you all later.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:21 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
I'm home from work trying to see if I can cope with no pain meds so I can go back to work and be able to work. its also my first day doing a sbd/core combo. . .don't know another way to describe it I'm eating veggies whole grains and lean protiens and guaging my hunger
Leenie I bet your DD wil be beautiful lucky there is a school that gives that much care
Cathy and Snoopy you are so on track I'm inspired!
MMArie I love to knit too!
I have to get some water into me (it's always a fight) b/c I have to have blood drawn tonight to look into some female issues that have never been solved
gotta run
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:37 PM   #6  
prepare for the BEST time

Kierie:

WHAT happened to you? I must have missed it while I was out......

Leenie, no snow down here, just enough rain to ruin my hair.....

Bad day at work, it seems that I've pi**ed off everyone today>>>>>I'm the goat!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:46 PM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Gorgeous
I'm a dumbarse
fell backwards hit my head sprained my neck and bruised a bone. I need to be put in a bubble!
gotta run late lunch time
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote