Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 05:15 AM   #1  
DollyR

S/C/G: GW - 145

Height: 5'6"

Question Question about Online WW

I am going to start WW online again and I think I will do the Flex plan to start. I did CORE in the spring and lost 10 pounds but I gained that and 5 more this fall.

I was wondering if anyone out here has had success with the online WW flex?

I live overseas in South Korea and we do not have a WW meeting available on the local US base. I really need support and encouragement. I had a great success with WW about 20 years ago because I attended meetings and the leader was a wild woman. She could inspire anyone......

I am looking towards these boards for the support I got from meetings last time. Since now meetings are not an option I have to go it alone.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:05 PM   #2  
Back Again!

Hi Darlene, I noticed no one got back to you. I personally have not tried WW online but I think that with message boards and support from your friends there on base, you can do it! I'm just rejoining WW tonight. I've done the Flex (briefly) and liked it. I need to research the Core plan. Good luck and I hope you find the answers you're looking for.
Old 12-28-2005, 08:58 PM   #3  

Talking

Darlene: I've been doing ww on-line for a couple of months and I'm pleased.
I live in a rural area and the only close meeting is on a night I have to work late.
I think it helps by making me accountable. I like having a weekly tracking system.
I don't use their message board much. A lot of them are rude and I've read several posts that were very crude. I'm sure WW wouldn't approve.
But I been spoiled by 3fc.
Old 12-31-2005, 09:17 PM   #4  
DollyR

S/C/G: GW - 145

Height: 5'6"

I definitely agree these boards are much nicer. I just started today with flex. It is only noon here in Korea but I am kind of losing it already. I really want to eat. I basically eat healthy but for some reason when I am told I can't I want more and more and more.......

Ahhhhh..........wish me luck.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:25 AM   #5  
If at first you don't...

Hang in there Dolly! I just went back OP yesterday and I found it to be much harder than it was the last time I gave it a shot. But all you can do is try your best. As far as on-line vs. the meetings go - I always preferred the meetings because it made me more accountable for my actions. But it's hard for me to get to a meeting on time because of where my office is so I'm trying it on-line this time.

Good luck!
Old 01-05-2006, 04:39 PM   #6  

Hi Darlene,

I tried WW online and really liked it. I prefer going to meetings but, work always messes that up! I'm starting on WW again today. Don't give up!

Lisa
Old 01-11-2006, 10:54 PM   #7  

Good luck to ereryone. I am planning to start back to WW meetings but haven't yet. Maybe a suggestion. Maybe all of you that can't go to meeting have a weekly weigh in praise a thon on these board and cheer each other on? I find this kind of a funny suggestion since I don't own a scale
Old 01-13-2006, 07:44 PM   #8  
If at first you don't...

I like the idea of a weekly weigh-in
Quote:
praise a thon
!! I think it time you got a scale and started the thread jagsmom3!!
Closed Thread