Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 12-18-2005, 01:40 PM   #1  

Default Exercise New Years resolutions

I've been working out regularly now since February. I have changed from a very frightened cardio baby rabbit, to a quite confident all rounder using weights and generally having a lot of fun trying new things, and pecking the heads of my trainers to find out more about exercising to my full potential.

So, I was having a chat to the trainer at my gym at work who says it's time for me to shift from being a regular exerciser to becoming more like an athlete
Which I am not so sure I like the sound of, sound like hard work to me!!!!

So I have decided one of my New Years Resolutions (which I start working on now so I am fully prepared for Jan 1) is to try a new exercise every month. It can be a one off thing, like horse riding, or a regular thing, like yoga class which carries on for more than one session.

I really want to stretch out of my comfort zone and primarily now, want to meet new friends, and really find out what my body can do.

I'd love to hear your resolutions for the coming year in terms of exercise, and if you have any ideas as to new things I can try, I'd love those too!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 09:32 PM   #2  
Getting back on track

Height: 5' 9"

First - congratulations!! I hope someone tells me to train more like an athlete one day!! I am currently working up to a 10K (big deal for me!) and I also rollerblade which is really fun and great exercise. I also like Oxycise a lot! No big exciting ideas from me!
icmethinner is offline   Reply With Quote