Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-15-2005, 08:48 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday Chat - December 15th

Morning Ladies

How is everyone today?
We are expecting rain, snow and ice later today, oh what fun LOL. Its not even winter yet, oy vey

Whats everyone doing?

I keep thinking about Liz's cookies. I even bought cherries this morning to put in them.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 10:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

me too Leenie - I'm gonna make a batch on them on Saturday and bring them with us to dh's family Christmas get together that night.

I would imagine it's pretty cold up there Leenie. Last night we had the rain storm of the century. Couldn't even see the hood of my car to drive home - it was awful. But this morning the sun is shining and the sky is blue and the air is crisp so that is really nice.

It's busy around here this morning. Boy would I love for things to calm down just a little. I feel like I'm running everywhere I go.

What's everybody up to today?

Hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy

P. S. I can't remember if it's ok to post links or not (if it's not Leenie then please just delete this from my post girlie) but got this pretty Christmas card in an email this morning if anyone wants to check it out.

www.ashland.edu/ecard
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 12:37 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I know what you mean Cathy, I feel like I'm running and going no where. Its been non stop since my new boss came here last year. I feel like I've aged 10 years LOL.

Now, back to those cookies. I'm surprised there's no eggs in them, how wild is that.

Good job with your WL Cathy, 24 lbs is a WONDERFUL !!! I'm so proud of you.

Can I go home now ? lol.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 02:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

sure leenie - lets go
think anybody would notice

cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 04:26 PM   #5  
prepare for the BEST time

Hello? Hello? anybody home? (hmm, guess not, ooooh cookies! think anyone will notice if I help myself?)....heeheehee!

all is well? whatever happened to SueMarie? KO?, others? it's like a little ghost-town in here.
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 05:29 PM   #6  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Marble, I'v noticed that too - the boards seem to be shrinking. I also post on two other boards and have basically given up. I do like the idea of cookies...

Well, in 2 days I'm flying from cold to arctic. I'm visiting my parents in Minnesota. Brrr. This morning I was thinking how much better it would be if they lived in Florida. Winter visits wouldn't be so cold.

Exercise = 0
Good calorie range = 0

In other words, I'm not being successful diet wise. Maintaining is okay for now.

Well, back to work. Talk to you all later.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote