Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 10:42 AM   #1  
Philippians 4:13

S/C/G: 239/218/139

Height: 5'2.5"

Default Can I join you guys?

Hi Everyone-
I've been posting on these boards for while mostly looking around. I've just been eating too much and gaining weight lately. I'm starting WW flex today, and I'm not giving up. I'll be doing it at home using my old materials from when I used to go to meetings. I just can't afford them right now. I hope I can post here to give and get support. I weighed in today @ 218.5. I'm going to do flex, but I want to start my points in the evening. I just read the other thread about this. I'd heard about this before and I think it would be good for the same reasons that were posted. I do not like obsessing over points which I always tend to do. So I'm going to see how it goes doing it that way. I've got to do it. My knee is starting to hurt which I know is weight related. My back always hurts. There are sooo many reasons. I love this site. I'm just looking for some place to fit in.
Thanks-
rdhdgrl
Old 12-11-2005, 12:09 PM   #2  

Absolutely join us!! Welcome! I'm Stephanie, live in Iowa, and I started WW in July. I love our little corner of 3 Fat Chicks, and I hope you like it as much as me. Jump right in and start posting!
Old 12-11-2005, 01:01 PM   #3  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Hey rdhdgrl! So happy you found us! My name's Amanda (or Cal or Calpurrnia, lol...just whatever), live in Alabama, and I've been doing WW since July (like Steph!). I'm also on Flex, though to be honest these past few weeks haven't been that great for me--school is killing me slowly and surely, lol.

I'm so glad you're going to take the initiative to take that big step toward a healthier lifestyle! This is a great bunch of ladies here. We're very supportive of one another, no matter what happens when we weigh-in. Can't wait to hear more from you!
Old 12-11-2005, 01:12 PM   #4  

Welcome rdhdgrl! We'd love to have you!!! I started this trip with WW in July, but it's not my first attempt I also start my points at night. I didn't this week and I really much perfer to start them at night, so next week for sure I will be back to that! I hope to get you know you better! Again, Welcome!
Closed Thread