Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 10:55 AM   #1  
banned

Default depressed

just venting i guess.....
i am embarking on a flight to TN tomm a.m. til monday night and am depreesed bc i set a holiday weight goal for myself to stay at and i didnt expect to be there already but somehow 2 lbs magically appeared from nowhere so now im sure after this weekend i will be over where i wanted to stay at and im sure as hellnot gonna say no to something if i really want it
Old 12-08-2005, 11:05 AM   #2  
*meow*

Height: 5'7"

Default I feel ya

I set this ridiculous Christmas goal before Thanksgiving and have had to modify it (twice), and am still struggling! I binged over Thanksgiving, thankfully only gaining a pound. But since then I haven't straightened myself out and have gained another. So my new goal is to lose those 2 lbs ASAP and maintain at 169 until New Years.

To those of you doing well with your goals I praise you, and kind of worship you. Your willpower over the holidays is remarkable.

~jess~
Old 12-08-2005, 11:29 AM   #3  
banned

thanks lynne.....
it just makes me p/o bc ikve no idea where these 2 lbs came from this week which as i said puts me at where id planned to stay til jan but now i know im gain over the weekend bc my bil is like nashvilles emeril of desserts plus im sure we will eat out at least one night. thanks for listening.
Old 12-08-2005, 01:30 PM   #4  

OK I feeling both of you. I was bad over Thanksgiving and gained 1lb. I have been good all week exercising, water, staying in my points and today I stepped on the scale to take a peak and was up 2lbs. I dont know what's going on. The only thing I can think of is that TOM is coming to visit and I havent realized its almost time.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:38 PM   #5  
banned

im with you anna.... im up 2 also and i havent cheated any more than i usually do so im wondering if my screwed up hormones is about to start another cycle bc ive got that pms feeling. try to hang in there k?
Old 12-08-2005, 05:37 PM   #6  

I havent cheated at all. I think it has got to be water retention. Im sticking to it no matter what. So you keep your head up and stick to it too! We will see a loss sooner or later.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:41 PM   #7  
Proud Mommy

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5 ' 3

Have you guys tried the Wendy plan yet?
Old 12-08-2005, 10:19 PM   #8  
banned

thanks anna!

i kinda already do the wendy plan....its what i meant by 'not cheatin more than usual'
Old 12-12-2005, 10:26 PM   #9  
banned

oh my god..... this sucks! i just wi just for the heck of it even though i never wi at night and even though i didnt do it under the same 'conditions'(was fully clothed on a full tummy) i am estimating a 2 1/4 gain since friday on top of my 2 1/2. this bites!!!!! if im correct(i subtracted 3 from the number i saw for clothes and food) where i am right now puts me slightly below the limit i set for myself this season and its not even xmas yet! i still have alot of days i need to get through b/f im in the clear.

im praying maybe in the mornin' ill be less than im estimating. thank god i can resume my exercise routine tomm!
Old 12-13-2005, 09:45 AM   #10  

I think it's important to remember that you can have treats over the holidays and still stay on plan. Just schedule them into your points.

Sometimes a few pounds can just mean water weight or it could mean that your sodium intake is up. For me, when it's my TOM, I usually gain a pound just before, so its not unusual.

Hang in there!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:54 AM   #11  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I gain 2 on TOM and then I also realized all my "treats" we adding up. Stopped treats altogether for a while and going back to working out a bit!
Old 12-13-2005, 11:32 AM   #12  
banned

thanks guys.....
turned out it was all clothes and water cuz its only 1/2 lb. however, that gives me a 3 lb gain for 2 eeksbc last week i was up 2.5 dunno why. plus i realized if tom is on sched, this week is pre-tom
Closed Thread