Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2001, 12:29 AM   #1  

Default Justme And 2sexy

HELLO! I HAVE BEEN BUSY FOR A FEW DAYS. FOURTH OF JULY WEEK. THIS WILL BE A VERY BUSY WEEK AND SINCE IT IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH IT WILL BE BUSY FROM THIS WEEKEND THROUGH THE END OF NEXT WEEKEND.
WE WILL HAVE A BIG FIREWORKS DISPLAY THIS YEAR. WE USUALLY GO OUT ON A BOAT AND WATCH THEM. I LOST HALF A POUND LAST WEEK. SEEMS I AM LOSING HALF A POUND A WEEK NOW.. WHICH IS BETTER THEN NOTHING. I REALLY WANT TO GET TO GOAL THOUGH SO I DON'T HAVE TO PAY AS MUCH. MY WW GOAL IS 145 BUT MY PERSONAL GOAL IS GOING TO BE BETWEEN 135-140. WHICH IS HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE I CAN GET BACK TO MY PREBABY WEIGHT OF 135 BUT THERE ARE WOMAN WHO DO IT. WELL IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM ME FOR A FEW DAYS I AM BUSY BUSY BUSY I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE MENTIONED THIS BEFORE BUT I JUST STARTED MAKEING HUCKLEBERRY CANDLES TO SELL IN THE RESORTS UP HERE. HUCKLEBERRY PRODUCTS ARE THE BIGGY FOR IDAHO AND MONTANA. I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE LOTIONS AND SOAPS TOO I WILL SEE HOW THE CANDLES GO THIS SEASON THEN OVER THE WINTER WORK ON THE OTHER STUFF. HOPE YOU FIND THIS THREAD. BYE, MARG.
Old 07-04-2001, 02:01 AM   #2  

hello, Well I lost 2.5 this week beets the 0.5 I have been losing. I got the points calculator thing last week and I really liked it. It kept me on track counted all my banked points and activity points so that was fun. I had Mcdonalds big mac tonight and still have some points left from all the points I earned this week. So I hope that you will find this thread. let me know how you are doing. I am only 6 pounds away from goal. yay. So chat again soon. Marg.
Old 07-05-2001, 11:52 AM   #3  

Hi, congratulations!!! on your loss. Sorry it took so long for me to post. I have been really busy. I have been feeling a little frustrated because for some reason I have been having some fluctuations in my weight even though I am following program and getting in my exercise I am also drinking my water. Do you think it could be weather related I have never had this happen before.
Old 07-11-2001, 06:38 PM   #4  

Hi! Sorry it has taken me awhile to post my computer is all messed up my three year old was playing on it. I have been staying in one of the cabins here at the resort with my grandma. We have been sooooooooo busy. I lost another pound and a half this week. now I have 4.5 to go. Sorry to here about your fluctuation. I know this whole weight lass ting can be real frustrating sometimes but we can't give up do you thing it could have anything to do with the monthly curse that is what happens to me every month.
Well I better go see if gram is up from her nap by for now. Marg.
Old 07-23-2001, 05:58 PM   #5  

Hi sorry it has been so long since I posted. I was on vacation last week. I didnt make very good choices with what I ate but I was very active so I dont think I gained. I havent weighed myself but my clothes dont feel tighter. I really need to get back on program this week so I dont have a gain Its great that your so close to your goal, did you loose more last week? Roxy
Old 11-04-2001, 09:22 PM   #6  

Hi! I don't know if you will still recieve this but I thought I would give it a try. I made it I am now a lifetime member. My computer has been down for a long time I just got it back home.. I made it it is so nice. I had a pretty bumpy road though it is still hard. I would like to lose another 10 pounds. But I am confy where I am. The hard part is going to be keeping it off. I gain so easy if I stop for a week. Well I could go on but I am testing this to see if you will see it. Hope so . I would love to hear from you.
Old 11-08-2001, 09:25 PM   #7  

Hi, It was nice to see a post from you again. I have had a really hard time with keeping the weight off. I am so embarrassed I regained 7 pounds. I mostly blame it on lack of activity and a stressful summer. I could really use some suppport to get back on track. I plan to go back to meetings. It is the only way I can do this, and to keep going even when I get back to goal.I dont ever want to get back to where I was originally. Roxy
Old 11-09-2001, 10:22 PM   #8  

Hi! It is nice to here from you. I am still going to the meetings with my mother- in-law. I know if I don't go I am bad and I too know the weight comes rite back on. We went to disneyland for a week and i put on like seven pounds. I was even trying to be good. My maintenace program took another few weeks. Plus I missed a week cause of the wreck. Well I need to go for now. I can't sit here too long thanks for writing back. I will write some more tomorrow. Margaret
Old 12-22-2001, 01:35 PM   #9  

Hi 2sexy, Guess what I lost 10 pounds. I wasnt able to go meetings this time but I still want to start going so I can keep it off. How are things with you?I cant believe christmas is only a few days away. I just finished my shopping. I hope you have a great holiday season. Roxy
Closed Thread