Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 09:28 PM   #1  
My beautiful girls!

Default Distributing Points?

Hello all! I am new here and doing WW at home. I have been on the diet for 4 weeks now and there is one thing I am having trouble with. I have always struggled with the issue of eating when I'm not hungry so I am being super concious to only put food in my mouth when food is what I actually need - not when I'm bored or thirsty or etc. However, I seem to be in a "rut" of eating too few points during the day and eating bad food at night to try to meet my minimum.
Today for example I have eaten celery sticks, a tangerine, green pepper slices, 1 oz. low fat cheese, 1 oz. lean chicken breast, a small salad with FF dressing and a glass of soda. (Plus lots of water). This all adds up to just 8 points and my minimum is 24!
So now it's 9:30 at night and I need to eat 16 more points. I know I'll end up either eating more than I want or eating junk.
So does anyone have tips for me to distribute my points better? Thanks!
Old 12-05-2005, 10:14 AM   #2  
Caden's Mommy

Height: 5'7

What I try to do is eat 4-5 points for breakfast (usually a WW bagel, Oatmeal, or Fiber One Cereal) and coffee.

Lunch is around 6-7 points (usually soup and salad, plus a 100-pack of cookies)

Afternoon snack is 3 points

Dinner is usually 7 points - chicken and vegetables and a little bit of rice.

Dessert is usually a WW cake or something like that.

That brings my total to around 21-24 points and my limit is 22 points.

Hope this helps
Old 12-08-2005, 11:52 AM   #3  
Collie Mommie

Why not increase the amount of lean proteins you eat at a sitting? One ounce of chicken is *very* small - I usually have 3 or 4 ounces as part of a meal when I eat chicken.
Closed Thread