Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 06:10 AM   #1  

Default Hi! I'm a WW newbie!

Hey everyone!

Today has been my first day on the WW program and I'm really excited about this journey. I've been working at losing weight since June, and had lost 13kg. Unfortunately I've been having trouble focusing and have gained back 3 of those. So I've decided to start Weight Watchers to give me some focus and support! The thing I really like about the program is that you can have treats, you just need to work them into your plan. That's great for me, because I have a tendence to binge if i feel deprived. Oh, and I get cranky too tehe!

Oooh just a bit about me I guess! I'm a 20 year old Aussie girl, I'm a student. I'm currently 69kg, with a goal of 60kg. Can't wait to meet you all!
Old 12-01-2005, 06:58 AM   #2  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

swirlystar welcome to the boards and to ww its a great plan this board is a wonderful group of women that you will find so very supportive. if you have any questions about anything post away we will all help to the best of our abilities. you can do this
Old 12-01-2005, 12:24 PM   #3  

Welcome ...
Closed Thread