Old 11-29-2005, 01:54 PM   #1  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Default Thoughts and Prayers for MarBear!!

Just thought we should start a thread here, our well wishes are getting lost in the November thread!

MarBear- Just wanted to tell you that I am still praying for you daily. I know you are going through a difficult time and for this to happen around the holiday time is so hard. Hope that you can find some sort of stregnth in all our prayers and thoughts to make it through. We miss you!

Beanie

Last edited by mrsbeanie; 11-29-2005 at 02:53 PM.
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 02:10 PM   #2  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Mary, miss you chick! I am praying for you and your family. You have my heartfelt sympathy. Come back to us soon...

Carm
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 02:23 PM   #3  

Mary,
I was very sad to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know there are no words to make sense of all this now. Please come back when you feel up to it........Hugs
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 02:38 PM   #4  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Mary,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for peace in your hearts and comfort in your souls.
Take care...
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 05:06 PM   #5  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Mary- we miss you and hope you and your family are doing ok, our thoughts are with you and we're here when youre ready to come back
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 05:44 PM   #6  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi Mary,
I just wanted you to know that we miss you, and are thinking of you. My prayers are with you and your family right now. Hope that we hear from you again soon! Katie
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 09:37 AM   #7  

Default Mary

Words cannot express the sorrow I feel for you and your family. You are in my prayers daily as you struggle through this hard time. Please come back when you can, we miss you.
EweWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 10:39 AM   #8  

Mary~ Welcome Back. I was so overjoyed to see your little bear.

I am sorry that you had to deal with your MIL during all that was going on. I am also very happy that you were able to not let her get in-between your family.(you, DH and DS) I wish I had some eonderful words that would make you think she will get better, but all that I can say is that you are a wonderful person to put up with what you have put up with so far and that the rest of them can kiss off.

Welcome back and congrats on maintaining.

Last edited by shennie_97; 11-30-2005 at 10:48 AM.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 11:14 AM   #9  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Mary,
Oh my goodness...I feel so bad that you have to go through all these emotions. Your MIL sounds like a Horrible person. I don't understand how some people could be so cruel. The best that I can say to you is keep praying. You need to fell comfort and peace in your heart right now. Concentrate on your immediate family, your husband and little boy. That seems to be your salvation right now. Hang in there...the holidays could be a very emotional time for so many people. Time will heal all wounds.
Take care!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 11:16 AM   #10  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

MarBear- So glad to see you back!! I am so sorry for all that you are going through right now. I can't understand how you could even go to your MIL after all she has put you through. I know that feeling of isolation you must have felt even though you were surrounded by people. Seeing the disfunction probably made it hit home just how much you have lost! I would have cried too, and I would have probably done the big ugly cry! LOL Just know that you have lots of people here who love and support you!!

I just want to say about Eli - stop right now even entertaining your MIL's notions about him. Every time you ask the dr. about points she has said you are fanning her fire. You and your dh know that he is fine!! that should be all that matters.

Hope to see you posting soon!

Beanie
Old 11-30-2005, 11:20 AM   #11  

Mary - Your MIL is evil (hence, EMIL) and should be confined somewhere.......

As far as her thoughts on Eli, we know they are rubbish. When you come on here and talk to us almost daily about what Eli is doing and what you do for him as a SAHM, it is more than obvious the little guy is one lucky, happy, healthy, smart toddler. Don't waste anymore time worrying about what EMIL says.....
Old 11-30-2005, 12:32 PM   #12  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Mary,
I am so sorry that you have had to deal with such a cruel, ignorant woman in your time of grief. I commend you handling it so well. I would have gone Beth on her a@@. You have a great little boy, who is perfect, and it sounds like Eric is totally on your team, too. I have really missed your posts, and I am glad that you are back. Katie
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:36 PM   #13  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Mary- I am so sorry that your MIL couldnt be more supportive to you during such a terrible time. I swear, inlaws are AWFUL. I have comprable ones and I know how it feels to be in your shoes (less the loss part). Thank God you and Erik are so bonded and you can focus on little Eli and leave MIL in the wind.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:53 PM   #14  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

MarBear - that is wonderful that you and your husband are going to get counseling. It sounds like the therapist could really help you both. I think that is definately a step in the right direction. Erik definately needs to learn how to deal with his mother and family. Continued prayers and thoughts for you and your little family. May your hearts be healed.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:53 PM   #15  

Mary, Again YOU made the right call. Now you will have professional backup on how Eric and you will deal with EMIL.....GOOD FOR YOU!!!