Old 11-28-2005, 08:51 AM   #1  
Movin on down the scale

Wink Plateau finally is broken (I Think)!!!

Well I weighed in today and I think my plateau is finally (after 3 LONG weeks) broken. I lost 1 lb. I will surely take it. I am close to a 2 lb loss, but I will wait for the .2 to be gone before I officially claim it.

I have added my treadmill walking in to my plan finally. It was so hard for me to get motivated/angry enough about the plateau to just break down and do it. Mainly because I have a bad leg and that much walking hurts, but I am going to try to get 20min/day in to help me get the rest of the way to goal. I'm sure it will get easier as I get used to walking each day. But for now I am just thrilled that I am off that dang plateau. WOOOHOO, especially with Thanksgiving just 3 days behind us.
GonnaLooseitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 09:04 AM   #2  

Congrats!! I'm glad you finally broke through. I'm sure the rest of that weight is going to start melting away!
ambabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 11:38 AM   #3  
Movin on down the scale

I sure hope it melts, I would be ok with the next 20 melting and then I would be ok with a plateau again, but man if I hit one before then I will scream.lol
I think I will be ok. Especially with the walking now. My hubby is home more and I can sneak my walking in while he is here to watch the baby. I dont like taking her into the basement since it is colder there than upstairs. This week will really be the big deciding factor if the plateau is officially broken. I think I should be able to make my second goal 178lbs by Dec 5, if I work hard at it. That will be nice, since then I will have 8 more togo to make my New Years Goal (my original one). So I have 4 weeks to loose 11lbs!! YIKES!!! I may have to walk a little more than I thought..lol But I will do it, I just know I will!
GonnaLooseitagain is offline   Reply With Quote