South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 12:34 PM   #1  
Conquering with SBD

Default I'm Back...

Well, here I am after a very long absence this fall. Hope everyone is doing well and that you didn't eat too much turkey yesterday.

I have had trouble 'getting it together' following my mom's death in the summer and am still feeling somewhat overwhelmed by it all.

Following that, one of my staff member's died very shortly after a cancer diagnosis, so that brought the stress back all over again. Then, the wife of one of the young fellows working here (kind of a surogate son), lost their baby 2 weeks ago, and his father died the following week. AND, the real corker, is that I have started to receive hate mail at work - related to the staff member who died. Of course the hate mail is anonymous... This year has not been the best, but we are anticipating a good year next year. It starts out with our son's wedding in January, so that will be fun.

My weight has flucuated a bit the fall, due to the stress, but I am slowly getting it under control now. I have to lose a couple of pounds before the wedding in January to fit in the dress that I bought last summer - I have a back up plan if I need one, but am hoping that it is not needed.

Well, I guess I had better get moving here. Work is calling, but I am planning to come visit more often. Hope everyone has a great day. Remember, one month from today is Christmas.

Take care,
Old 11-25-2005, 01:39 PM   #2  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Glad you are back but really sorry to hear all that has been going on.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:42 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Aw, Sweet Tooth. So sorry it's been so rough. Want me to sic my fierce dogs on whoever is doing the hate mail thing? Let's hope things settle down for you soon.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:28 PM   #4  
Who needs sleep?

Welcome back - sorry to hear about everything you've been going through. Here's to a better year in 2006!
Old 11-26-2005, 05:35 PM   #5  

Hugs Sweet tooth! Glad yer back with us....I pack a mean bite myself...between me and ruthies dogs We'll murderlize em!
Old 11-26-2005, 07:00 PM   #6  

I am so sorry to hear of all of the troubles and pain that you have been experiencing.. welcome back and I hope the next year is a positive one for you!
Closed Thread