South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 12:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default I'm baaack!

Here I go again! I did SB with MUCH success earlier in the year, and a combination of illnesses in my family and a promotion at work kept me far from SB. I gained 6 of the 15 pounds I lost back... I can REALLY feel those 6 pounds, you know, clothes a little too tight... all of that.

I start Phase 1 today, and so far so good! I cannot give up coffee, so I've switched from Latte's to Americano's to reduce that milk stuff. The plan thus far is to stick to Phase 1 for just one week, I'm not a huge fan of it, do you think there is problem with just doing it for that length of time? Any input would be nice

-Aimee
Old 11-25-2005, 01:44 AM   #2  
Who needs sleep?

I would say that since you've done it before and you are just "refreshing" your diet, that one week would *probably* do it. I'd see how I felt after a week - if I found I was still craving or going through the withdrawals, I'd keep on ph1 for a bit longer.

Good luck!
Old 11-25-2005, 11:49 PM   #3  

Aww, thanks for the quick reply I've been taking these pills for an unrelated thing, and I find they take away any sort of cravings I have... or maybe it's just a coincidence? Either way, I haven't been craving anything lately.. very nice feeling

You are just over the line from me! *waves out the window* Can you see

-Aimee
Old 11-26-2005, 12:00 AM   #4  
Who needs sleep?

<waves back> Maybe when this dratted fog lifts! That's one disadvantage to my location (in a river valley, spitting distance from the Sound) - lots of fog.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:41 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Welcome back, Swimgirl. You and Heather live in my favourite part of this continent! My DD lives in Nanaimo. I'd move out there except for the rainy winters. Think you could fix that?
Old 11-26-2005, 03:47 PM   #6  

Ruth - if I could fix that I'd totally be on it! I dislike rain myself, I'm a Manitoba gal, I love the sun. You'd need to move to Whiterock, which apparently gets the least amount of rain anywhere in BC, plus its along the ocean

Heather - our fog lifted, much to my disliking. I am above the fog where I live, so I've been in the sun for a while. It was pretty cool..

-Aimee
Old 11-26-2005, 04:24 PM   #7  
Who needs sleep?

Rain is okay with me - it's the misty, moisty, drizzly grey days that get to me. But all this wetness is what keeps it so green, so I can deal with it!
Old 11-26-2005, 07:01 PM   #8  

Welcome back and good luck for phase 1
Old 11-27-2005, 07:45 PM   #9  

Swimmie! my Large Frame Gal pal..Welcome back darlin
Closed Thread