Old 11-24-2005, 02:26 PM   #1  

Red face New to LA Weightloss

Hi Everyone,

I joined LAWL less than a week ago and have lost 4.8pds after take off and second weigh in. Iam really glad I found this forum, I need lots of recipies and motivation! I was just wondering, has anyone had chef boyardee homemade pizza, and can I have two slices if I'm using part skim mozza? I noticed that 1 slice of pizza counts as 1/2 protien but what about the starch??

Thanks!
JenKaits Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 03:36 PM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi Jenkaits,
You can have 2 slices of cheese pizza as a carb cravers meal. This counts as one protein. Welcome to the forum. Come on over to the Losers and Friends forum and intoduce yourself!! Katie
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 10:20 AM   #3  

JenKaits Mom,

hey i live in edmonton also!!!!! i go to the center that jus opened up on 137th. When you have your carb cravers like pizza or any of them just make sur ou have at least 2 extra glasses of water. What center do you go to?? Ive only gone once this week so i have to go today and tommorow. so far i have lost 24 lbs on it.

take care
angela
truecanadianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 02:50 PM   #4  

for gold, we only get one piece,I think. Or am I short changing myself?
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 03:43 PM   #5  

Hey Angela,

I also go to the 137th location in Edmonton! I am going in for a WI tommorrow too, not sure what time though. I just started so its only going to be a week for me, which councellor do you like the best???
JenKaits Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 06:40 PM   #6  

hi,

my favorite is marleen( the manage) and Jayne. I like Jayne cause she rides my butt when i go off plan. Lavon is good to, there is a few new girls that i havnt gotten to know yet. but my fav is Jayne. i think that it depends on your personality, if you like the laid back ones or the more out spoken ones. BUt they all seem to be good. If you want email me at [email protected].

tommorow i will be their early, its my daughters birthday and i booked a spa day for us. i need to get wi before i go. now its time to go to chucky cheeses for her birthday party.

take care
angela
truecanadianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 09:37 PM   #7  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

No, Shennie, you're right...only 1 lousy slice!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote