Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-15-2005, 09:20 PM   #1  
Binge Eater

Angry I'm back!

I'm having a very hard time sticking to my diet plans. I was doing great then,I don't know........I was back to eating everything. I really need some support guys.
jhiraqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:17 PM   #2  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Lisa,

I remember you I'm sorry to hear you've been having a hard time staying on plan. Just hang in there. You're back here at 3FC so that means you are motivated to start losing again!

I've had my ups and downs with weight loss - we all fall off the wagon now and then. It's important to get back on again as soon as possible, so that we don't backslide all the way. I've been stalled for almost a month now, but I figure I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing and sooner or later I'll start to go down again.

Have you tried journaling what you are eating? That's what keeps me on track. Even if I have a terrible day and eat everything in sight, I still make myself write it all down in my on-line journal. Sometimes it isn't even as bad as I think it's going to be when I total up my calories for the day. It's the unconscious snacking that catches up with us and leads to regaining the weight, so keeping a journal is the key for me.

Wishing you all the best - I hope you start losing again soon
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Hi Lisa!

I agree with Penny -- write everything down! Remember, each day is a NEW day, one where you can start over. Also, don't think you have to change everything at once... baby steps can get you there. Promise to change ONE THING tomorrow...

Have you noticed a pattern for the problems you're having? I tend to want to nibble at night -- that's my danger time...

One thing to think about -- I noticed you had set a date for your next goal. That can be motivating, but sometimes we give up if we aren't losing as fast as we would like. After all, life has a way of interfering. Instead, you might want to think of this as a long journey, but one where you don't make reservations to be at a certain place at a certain time.

Last edited by Heather; 11-15-2005 at 10:51 PM.
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:49 PM   #4  

Welcome back! This is a great place to turn when you're having troubles. Penpal has a great idea about writing down what you eat. This really helped me to be responsible for my food intake.
Valerie Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 11:50 PM   #5  

Default welcome back

The Novemeber daily menu posting thread is another great place to start on here...we are all pretty honest even on our bad days...it helps when you have to post and be held accountable. Also the ladies there are great! We dont just post what we eat but also get advice, vent, food ideas etc. Come check it out.
You coming back to 3FC is a great start, don't give up and remember we have or are going through the same feelings you have...YOU WILL DO IT!!!!

Meecha
meecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 12:45 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by meecha
The Novemeber daily menu posting thread is another great place to start on here...we are all pretty honest even on our bad days...it helps when you have to post and be held accountable. Also the ladies there are great! We dont just post what we eat but also get advice, vent, food ideas etc. Come check it out.
You coming back to 3FC is a great start, don't give up and remember we have or are going through the same feelings you have...YOU WILL DO IT!!!!

Meecha
I agree! The daily menu forum really helps me stay on track. It's just another way to hold myself accountable!
Valerie Joy is offline   Reply With Quote