Old 11-15-2005, 05:09 PM   #1  

Default What Are Some Good Alternatives to LAWL Products?

I was just wondering if anyone had any good alternatives to the LA Lites and other LAWL products?
IcePrincessBre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 05:28 PM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Are you a member of the center?
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 06:35 PM   #3  

Knudsen juice is a good alternative to TO juice
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:54 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetsmom
Are you a member of the center?
At the moment, no, but I was in the past. Due to a move and having no car at the time I was unable to go to the center for my weigh ins so I had to quit the diet. I want so badly to get back on the diet because it is the only diet that has ever worked for me (I lost 40lbs when I was on it). I've lost most of my LAWL info. The only thing that I have found is some things that I had written down, my old food log, some receipts, and my personal eating plan. I don't have the money to go and rejoin so I'm trying to do it on my own until I can get the funds to go back. Last time it cost me about $2,000 after I had purchased the bars, shakes and all the weeks I needed to achieve my goal weight and I just don't have the extra money at the moment to spare to go back. When I was a member I went to the Hoover, Alabama center but when I do get the money to rejoin I'll be going to the Gardendale, Alabama center. All I need now is for a little help from you guys to help me on my way. I hope that's not too much or wrong to ask.
IcePrincessBre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 08:37 AM   #5  

IcePrincess --
I've never used any of the meal replacement shakes, etc -but can tell you that for the lites you can basically substitute any energy bar that has at least 8 grams of protein and is about 180 cals -- luna bars are the closest in nutrition value. (I have, on occasion used zone bars, or pria's, too)

The alba shakes are pretty close to the powdered lite shakes - like the hot choclate.

Hope this helps you!
Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 09:10 AM   #6  

Ice search the forums and you can probably get your memory jogged more. and come over to the monthly thread and meet everyone else.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:30 PM   #7  

I was wondering if there was a cheaper alternate to the supplements? I find them very costly and would love to save some $$.
Housewife911
housewife911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 09:12 PM   #8  

The supplements can basically be found at any local drug store. Most have found the Xcell to be a waste and I and many others are doubtful of the carb cravers pills. But all of those tye of pills can be found in you local walgreens, just know that the centers might try to tell you theirs are special
Old 11-23-2005, 11:14 AM   #9  

I just wanted to let everyone know that i tried the Luna protein bars and wow... they tasted even better then i thought they would. My first time with a protein bar and i am rather hesitant to try new foods. But Luna bars are great... even started feeding them to my husband...heee.
housewife911
housewife911 is offline   Reply With Quote