Old 11-15-2005, 03:00 AM   #1  

Default Need Info To Get Back On LAWL

Some time ago I was on the LAWL diet but due to a move I had to quit going to the center and I had to ultimately quit the diet. I'd like to get back on the diet but I don't have the money to rejoin. I have the daily eating requirements for each color plan that I had written down and recently found but I don't have the portion sizes or the eating plan to do before you start the diet. I remember the prediet plan had something to do with eating a lot of protein and stuff like that but I can't remember the rest. Could someone please help me out and give me the information that I am missing? I would be eternally gratefull.

Thanks in advance,
Bridgett
IcePrincessBre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:37 AM   #2  

Hey Bridgett - - the initial 2 days is unlimited protein and green veg, and the juice - you can substitute Knudsen's Morning Blend juice for the TO juice! 4 oz 4 times a day, diluted with water.

Welcome, and join us on the monthly thread.

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 04:47 PM   #3  

Thank you so much! Does anyone know the portion sizes for the red plan such as the portion size of each vegetable, fruit, meat, dairy, and starch that are allowed and which food item is allowed?
IcePrincessBre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 10:32 AM   #4  

Default Back on Track

Hello,
this is my first time posting, but i hope it helps. I was on LA a while ago and it worked great. I just recently rejoined and i am having the most difficult time staying focused and out of the junk food. I really want to get back to my old weight and i am just getting more depressed about it. I know i shoul not eat half the thing i get into but its like i cannot stop myself.
I was wondering if any of you ladies would be able to help/coach me.
i would really appreciate it.
I really want some weight to come off, and i want to do it the right way
PLEASE HELP!!
Thanks!!!

needtoloose81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 11:07 AM   #5  

Welcome Need,

Coem join us on the monthly board and you will get some great ideas and support, is there anything in particular that you are having trouble with?
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 11:43 AM   #6  

Thank you for the response.
how do i join the monthly thing?
I just need guidence maybe, i do not know any help is good.
I am just at a loss
needtoloose81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 01:51 PM   #7  

at the top of the screen it should say 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans > LA Weight Loss

Just click on Laweightloss and you can see all of the threads. You can also go through some of the older threads and proabaly find some info to help you, but everyone hangs out on the monthly thread, so you will get great help there.

Are you planning your days in advance (as far as what you will be eating0 that is the key for me in making it each day
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 04:17 PM   #8  

Greetings. I love this fourm. Very informative for newbees. I was wondering if anybody was a vegeterian and on the LAWL diet? How much and what are good subsitutes for protein, as i have discovered most of the tofu is high in sodium.
housewife911
housewife911 is offline   Reply With Quote