Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2001, 12:20 PM   #1  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Lazy Saturday

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm here creating Wedding Rehearsal information so I thought I'd check the thread.
It's a lazy morning for me but this evening will be busy. SO, I thought I'd enjoy myself. ME TIME!! My fiance is at a car show so it's nice to have the house to myself.
Well, I need to get the printer smokin'. Have a wonderful day/weekend/vacation/etc...
Old 06-24-2001, 01:55 PM   #2  
A Yankee in Virginia

Hi Stacey!

I noticed there were 11 views of your post but no replies! What's up with that? I usually stay far from my computer on the weekends but my b/f was on the Internet so I thought I'd stop by. It's been a lazy weekend for me ... we've been cleaning or just lying around. The dust is about to kill me! It's amazing how quickly the dust collects in my house. That and dog hair.

Well, back to tackling the bedroom.
Old 06-24-2001, 05:21 PM   #3  
Running Babe

Hi Y'all,

Yes I was a lurker! Anyhoo, had a good evening ot with friends last night, ate too much, but I find that keeps me on track. I have been exercising so much I don't think it really matters anyway, I am pretty much OP the rest of the time anyway.

Stacey: when is the big day?

Kim: Good article!

I hope all is well with everyone!

Take Care!

Ali
Closed Thread