South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 08:50 PM   #1  

Question Another Question?? Not food related

I found my ticker elsewhere, had known about this site for some time and just prefer the tickers. How and where do you place the URL for your tickers so that you don't have to go back and make a new one each time that you post??? I've tried putting things into Word, but they won't come up from there. I have to go back to the site, make a whole new ticker each time I want to use it. When my weight changes, (hopefully) I can see going back and making a new one to reflect the change, but everytime??? If there is an easier way on 3 Fat Chicks to do this, then maybe I'll have to try and find something I like. I had one picked out, but saw it all over the place after I had made it. I don't want to take anyone's ticker. Thanks for your help....GrannySmith

Old 10-18-2005, 10:34 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Check out the first sticky in Announcements and Forum Help http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40
Old 10-19-2005, 12:54 AM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Granny, you'll want to put your ticker in your signature. I'm sure the link Ruth gave you will tell you how to do that.

In fact, you don't have to go recreate your ticker when your weight changes. You can click on the Edit Signature link under the 'Quick Links' pull down menu above. Then simply go to the part of your ticker that has your three weights and change the middle one to reflect your new weight. Save it and voila, your new weight is on your ticker!
Closed Thread