South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 01:46 PM   #1  

Default Starting over....again

Hi all! I'm Jenn and I posted here in April and May of this year. I lost 12 pounds within the first three weeks...after that I went spinning out of control. I've gained it ALL BACK
So, I'm starting over. I'm re-reading this weekend and will be ready to start fresh on Monday. Anyone else starting phase 1 on Monday?!?

I wanna look good on the beach next summer!!!!
Old 10-15-2005, 03:48 PM   #2  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Welcome back, butterfly!

The best thing you can do for yourself is to think about why you "went spinning out of control" and how you can keep that from happening this time.

Reading the book again is a GREAT idea! Hope that you find it much easier this time around...perhaps you need some help starting Phase 2 more slowly? Only add one thing in for the first week, same thing every day. See how that goes, then try adding one thing. It takes a long time, you might gain a little, but in the end, you figure out what works for you and it's fantastic!!!

Glad to have you back with us!
Old 10-15-2005, 04:57 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Nice to see you have flown back to The Beach. I do love your name!
Old 10-15-2005, 07:33 PM   #4  
RNMOM

Default Me too!

I've spun out of control too for the past 8 days...........so I'm starting phase 1 again tomorrow. I am never going to get better at dealing with stress at work than I am right now, I'm never going to have an easy time with TOM sooooo..........deal with it! That's my motto! It won't get easier, but I'll get better at dealing with it!
Closed Thread