Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 10:05 AM   #1  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

Default weigh in number 6

well today i am so bloated i have been drinking my water like a crazy lady but, today i'm bloated yesterday my wedding ring almost fell off today it wont move figure i'm getting ready for the joy of bloating and pms so yesterday on my scale at home i weighed 177 this morning though 179 and then 181 on the weight watchers scale so i only lost .6 this week i think do to water bloat. atleast its a loss just not as big of one as i would like but, i will keep chuggin away 58 more pounds to lose to hit my big goal and 5 more to hit my first 10% set by weight watchers not bad for 6 weeks on plan i dont reckon.
Old 10-12-2005, 10:21 AM   #2  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Hi huntersmommy,

A loss is a loss. Being down 0.6 is better than being up 0.6 right. I would give anything to see a loss on my scale. I have been so off plan for the last few weeks. I am disgusted in myself. I was up 1 pounds a few weeks back then last week I was up another 1.8. I have even done anything since then to try and get it off.

I did get up this morning though and thought to myself that I'm the only one that has control. If I want this I can do it. I'm drinking my water and I have already gone for an hour walk. I have to try and stay focused.

Good luck this week and maybe you'll see a better weigh loss next week when you weigh in. I'm hoping for one two.

TTYL

Kim
Old 10-12-2005, 10:49 AM   #3  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

Nibs,
I hope you have a great loss next week. You can do this your right you have to want this you have to make up your mind and say hey i'm worth it I'm going to do this and feel better and be healthier and look great I have all the faith in the world in you. Great job going for the walk and drinking that water definitely helps
Old 10-13-2005, 05:05 PM   #4  

Great job on the loss this week...I bet next week will be a pleasent surprise
Closed Thread