Maintainer Introductions our stories and photos

Old 10-08-2005, 02:59 PM   #1  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Exclamation Wow I cant believe I made it...

I am sitting here in my livingroom with my 9 year old on my lap....and I cant believe that I am going to use the word maintainance Seems like I have fought to lose weight for so long that I didnt even realize I was so close to goal, and happy with myself...which feels geat, but strange at the same time.
I am really happy at 150 pounds, I am in a size 10-12 5'5 inches and can I can smile at myself again, and the one question I have is....now what??? Anyone else felt this way?????
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 03:39 PM   #2  
Mel

Congratulations!

Yes! I think we all felt that way. Some of us were thrilled, some felt let down, but I think most of us had that "oh wow, I did it...now what?" feeling at some point. Are you happy with your goal weight? Is it your goal body? Now is maintenance. Kinda like what you've been doing all along

Come join us in the Living Maintenance section of the board. We have a monthly chat thread, and lots of specific question and topic threads going

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 07:21 PM   #3  
Ilene the Bean

Congrats!!!

Yes, what next? The answer: Keep doing what you were doing to lose we can never go back to our old habits and ways or we'll gain it all back...

WELCOME TO MAINTAINERS!!!
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 08:26 PM   #4  
Losing on the Beach

Thanks ladies!
I guess I was just suprised at the emotions I was having, I feel so much more confident now and I seem to feel a weight has lifted this afternoon. I will just keep exercising and watching my portions and just get used to living again One goal met, now I will just have to meet some other ones I have. Again thanks for the warm welcomes, it will feel good to have others to talk to who are in the same boat
Old 10-29-2005, 11:27 AM   #5  
Losing on the Beach

Just had to pop in and say I did reach goal Thursday night I weighed in at 148.5 so I was VERY happy with that, thanks for the encouragement ladies, I look forward to getting to know you all better
Old 11-01-2005, 05:11 AM   #6  
Meg

Congratulations, Christie!
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote