Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-04-2005, 02:17 PM   #1  
KitKatBahr

S/C/G: 285/229/145

Height: 5 ft, 7 in.

Default Walk and KICK by Leslie Sansone. Anyone know the distance?

Does anyone do the Walk Away the Pounds videos/dvd's by Leslie Sansone? If so, do you know how many miles the Walk and KICK video is supposed to be? It runs for approx. 1/2 hour and I just finished it for the first time. It has some kickboxing moves in it, along with regular walk stuff that she normally does. The only thing she tells you is that you are halfway through, but not how many miles. The other dvd's of hers that I have done show a ticker on the screen when you reach 1/2 mile, 1 mile, etc.

This one was a good work out and I had all I could do to keep up. Makes me realize how truly out of shape I really am. Uggh!

Thanks.
Kathy
kitkatbahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 03:23 PM   #2  
wannaBaloser

My sister says it is approx 2 miles equivilent. That sounds about right for a 30 min tape. Good for you that you were able to finish it. Even if it was a struggle, you did it. Congrats!! so much better than thousands of people could do. Think of yourself in a very small minority here. You already know it will get easier as you continue.

Keep it going.

wannaBaloser
wannaBaloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:27 PM   #3  
KAR

Hi Kathy,
I do that dvd and it a 2 mile walk. I am so proud of you for getting through it on the first try. I love that one and the Walk and Jog (2.5 miles) dvd. Hope this helps you. Keep up the great work!
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote