Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-04-2005, 08:16 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Tuesday Chat, October 4th

Good Morning

Another foggy day

Whats everyone doing today ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 08:37 AM   #2  

Hi gang! I haven't been absent on purpose. I sometimes can't get in and when I do, sometimes I get booted. I think that it's our provider cause R is having issues with it too.

Do any of you remember Shadow from in the chatroom? I just heard from her. Wowsers it was nice to remember the good old days of Chat. I can't seem to get into the chatroom either.

It is unseasonably warm up here in Wisconsin and humid too. But that's suppose to change and knowing Wisconsin weather, it's going to change fast so I have to start bringing out the winter clothes.

Last Saturday, R and I planted 156 bulbs- crocus's and grape hyacinths- in the front lawn and two groups of daffodils. He has an auger attachment for his electric drill so it was pretty fast work. I've been working on revitalizing the rasberry patch too after neglecting it for at least five years. I make liquid compost(ask me how that's done) with an old blander to speed up feeding those roots.

We have been taking our cat, Tippy, to the vet a lot cause he has a kidney infection. Poor thing is loosing weight and looking mighty poorly. I hope he gets better soon.

Cathy, I'm thinking of you every day and praying too......
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:18 AM   #3  

I started Jenny Craig three weeks ago and have gone from 135 to 138. Hmmm. I think it's actually more calories than I normally eat but I stopped drinking wine every day after work so I guess that's a good thing. My goal is to lose the "freshman 15" that I put on in 2002 when my twin daughters went to college and I had so much free time. Anyone have any luck with JC? I was so excited when I signed up but all that fruit and vegetables and such. Oh, well. It's a warm day here in Los Angeles, hopefully no fires will result from the approaching Santa Anas. Have a good day everyone!
almost58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 02:11 PM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
Day 2 back OP and I'm full
I made this taco bake thing last night sooo good (Next time I'm using Turkey) I'll post the recipe and then post my mods to it I'm so full from 1 scoop.
Tonight I have PT so that should be an hour or 2 to post on Verb. I just emailed someone I want to collaborate with on a story.*fingerscrossed*
not much going on Just popping into say hi
bbl
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 02:26 PM   #5  

Good morning everyone

I am finally starting to feel better....I have 2 more days of antibiotics left.....am coughing less now. DH might have caught what I had.

I am hanging in there with Weight Watchers online...now have lost 24.8 lbs.!!! There are ups & downs....but I think the secret to success is hanging in there & don't quit or give up.

Leenie....we are having fog also this morning.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:10 PM   #6  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

April, way to go. You are doing so great and I'm glad that you're feeling better.

Kierie, 2 days on plan is two days better than I've been. I'm struggling at the moment, but I'll get back on track. What kind of PT are you doing?

Almost58, are Jenny's meal prepackaged? Maybe they're a little high in sodium. I doubt you're eating enough to really gain weight. It'll probably be melting off soon.

Tippy, next spring your yard is going to be beautiful. I hope you kitty starts to get better. I hate when my animals are sick - I'd much rather be sick than them.

Leenie, no fog here today. There was by the river this morning since it was a whopping 25 degrees out. Brrr. But it's beautiful now. I forgot my jacket at work so tomorrow I will freeze.

I had an okay day. Overate and don't want to exercise but at least I'm posting. I tend to not post when I'm not following my diet. Work was okay but being home is better. I worked on my knitting machine and have almost finished a sleeve. My goal is to finish the sleeve tonight. Maybe tomorrow I could make the other sleeve. I'm making a white, hooded cardigan.

I guess I should get back to it.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 11:23 PM   #7  
I CAN DO THIS

HI ladies,,

Just popping in to say hi

Hope everyone has a good evening

/hugs
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote