Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 08:39 AM   #1  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Talking My hubby's doin' it with me!

Dh had his yearly physical yesterday and the doctor was happy. We have brought his cholesterol down by over 100 points in 6 months and he has lost 7 pounds and his blood pressure was good (he's on meds for high bp). Hubby is still about 25 lbs overweight and we need to get his cholesterol down about another 150 points. He came home and said.. this diet thing you're doing and the exercise thing you've been talking about, can you help me do it too. I took him to fit day got his account set up and showed him how it works and he agreed to do at least 20 min of exercise with me when we wake up in the morning and 30-45 with me in the evenings when he gets home. This is going to make it so much easier for me to get motivated, knowing that I have someone to do this with, someone to push me everyday and someone that I can push and support. The doctor wants to see him in 6 months and if we can get his cholesterol down and weight down he will not be put on Lipitor and will be taken off of his BP meds. I am actually excited about this for the first time! It feels great!
Old 09-28-2005, 09:35 AM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

That's great that your hubby will be on the same plan as you - it makes it so much easier to stick to a plan, cook and have a supportive environment!

Good luck to both of you!
Closed Thread