Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 06:44 PM   #1  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Default MaggieShines

Ok Maggie,

It's time for some tough love. When you get done wallowing in self-pity, the rest of the Sistas will still be here for ya. Not to sit in judgement of you, but if you want our support we are here.

I don't really care whether or not you lose weight. God didn't create any junk, so I reckon you're worth it. I'm not coming after ya again. I was hoping you'd do the same for me if I was drowning. So...here's your flotation device, either grab it or don't.

We'll still be here, ready to help you back on the wagon. Of course, I don't really know how the other Sistas feel; that's just me.

Hugs,
Old 09-26-2005, 10:16 PM   #2  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Maggie~
I'm here-- if you need a hug, or if you actually just need a swift kick in the pants, either way, I'm here. Take care of yourself!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:23 PM   #3  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

I know, Amy. Thank you. I've been kicking myself pretty hard lately, so the hug is greatly appreciated.
Old 09-26-2005, 11:36 PM   #4  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

C'mon Maggie,

Put the Slimmin' Sistas icon back under your name & no one gets hurt!!!!

You can't stop bein a Sista!! We're not gonna let you.

Here's some more hugs: {{{{{{Maggie}}}}}
Old 09-27-2005, 06:29 AM   #5  

(((((((MAGGIE))))))))) Lots of hugs!!!!!

Hey, don't think you are the only one struggling. This week I have eaten an entire box of icecream, several doughnuts, and two apple fritters the size of dinner plates. That's just SOME of it, a small amount of the crap I have shoved into my pie hole the last two weeks. I have a sprained foot and ankle so no exercise either.

I am starting fresh tomarrow. Tonight is my weigh in. I am gonna face, I am gonna own it and I am gonna move on! Move on with me? Kitty, I told you before I was gonna do this and stick to it and I failed you. I have been working on my junky attitude so much so I talked to my dr. and got some happy pills. I have had anger and depression problems for years. I fianlly got up teh courage to talk to someone. We'll see if they help. But I am still trying.

We're in this together, right? So Maggie we're here for you. Even if you aren't here or just maybe lurking, we're here.

If you need to vent do it. If you need a pep talk let us know how you feel. I fyou need ideas, there are some fabulously smart ladies on here (you being one of them) I am sure we can give you some ideas. Start fresh, pretends it's your first day get out a shiney new journal (I know you don't do meetings any more but I used to use excel I have the file if you want it), get your self a shiney new set of points and start a new. You are worth the time. You are worth the effort and I need you here!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 12:17 PM   #6  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Thank you, Misty, and everyone. The only positive thing I see going on with me (eating wise) right now is that I'm still coming back to this board, even if it is just to whine and grouse. It's the only thing that's making me feel like I haven't given up altogether, even if I'm not eating right. Things might be shifting a little. I was at my desk yesterday and a tiny, little, weak voice whispered to me from the dark recesses of my brain: "I'm done now." I think -- no, I know -- that the out of control eating is over. Not that I'm ready to do points again, but I'm done with the binging. Not feeling good yet, but I'm done with the binging. There has been another whole bag of Fritos and can of cheese dip in my house for a few days and I have no urge to open them. So that's good. I'll be away on business this Wed-Sat, so I'll just try to eat normally and then try to get back to points when I get home. I hope. Like I said, I don't want to push anything right now. I feel so fragile about all of this. Thank you everyone.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:48 PM   #7  

Group Hug Maggie
You know I was thinking about you because you are a success in an area I would love to be involved in. You stated you write a column for a local paper. That would be my dream job!! Just wanted you to know you encouraged me.....
Closed Thread