Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 11:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Default I've had a crappy week

and it started out really good! I was exercising and eating better, but it just fell apart and the end of the week.

Seriously. I haven't exercised, haven't had the drive to, and have eaten so horribly, I'm sure I've gained a pound or two. Last night bf wanted some ice cream, and so I went up to the store to get it, and had I ONLY gotten ice cream I would have been ok - because I wouldn't have eaten it. But no, I bought the Golden Oreos too and had some of those, and then decided to buy some candy - like in the bulk section - gummy candy and sweet tart type candies are my weakness, so I proceed to buy a bunch of it, and eat it last night, and this morning.

Seriously, I have no idea why I did that. I knew I shouldn't have bought it, and shouldn't have eaten as much as I did. But I still did.

Our lease is up in a few weeks, and we cant find anywhere to live. And I really don't want to stay in this apartment, they are raising the rent too much - not worth the $$ they want, and I don't think I could afford it anyway.

But my co worker and I have a new challenge - she's been kind of off too for the last few weeks. Our boss gives us $ to go shopping with on December 2, so our goal is to loose 20 lbs by then. So hopefully I can get my act together and do this.

I'm tired of being fat and unhappy and I have done so much the past few months, but I'm just tired of it ya know? I hate that I have to work so hard, and count points, and stuff. ugh. It'd be nice if it was easy.

Ok, I feel better now that I've whined and *****ed a little.

~Liz
Old 09-23-2005, 11:14 AM   #2  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Liz,

I feel your pain.

I do the same kind of things. Sometimes I think even tho we are learning new habits; that old person we used to be rears her ugly head & just for a little bit we regress. At least, that's my story & I'm sticking to it!!!

It would be some much easier just to go with it; but fight it. You're doing so good, I know you can do this.

Good luck finding somewhere else to live.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:22 PM   #3  

Come on Lizzyg! Why oh why do we sabatoge ourselves???? That is the question. Do not let yourself undue the hard work you have completed! Just think get back on program and by Monday we will be a little thinner not a lot but hey a little! You can do this it is exciting you have a clothes allowance at your job. Use this motivation!
Old 09-27-2005, 07:15 AM   #4  

LizzY I hear on the crappy thing! I've been doing it all week.

But look you have a great goal to focus on! I am proud of you for being aware that you were off track, and acknowleding that you need to make a change. It's a brand new day and you have a great place to focus. Haveing a goal is so helpful for me.

Great job for getting back on track Lizzy!
Old 09-27-2005, 12:20 PM   #5  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Liz, how are you doing these days?
Old 09-27-2005, 07:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Thanks everyone for your support!

Maggie - I'm doing ok, this is day 2 of staying OP (so far anyway! ) So I'm doing better. I exercised yesterday and this morning, and walked at lunch.

How are you doing, girl? I know you've had a rough couple of weeks, and believe me I totally understand!

Thinking of you!

~Liz
Old 09-27-2005, 08:15 PM   #7  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

hello,

I am new here and really haven't met any friends in here. But I wanted you to know that I understand what you are going through. Don't give up you can do this. 20 pounds is not that much. Don't give up cause it will be worth it in the long run. Good luck. Anske77
Old 09-28-2005, 06:28 AM   #8  

Just wanted to say great job staying OP Liz!!!!

WELCOME ANSKE!!!!! Jump into any conversations here, we have a great group and love to meet new people!!
Old 09-28-2005, 06:32 AM   #9  
Just getting started...

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Oh, Liz, I feel your pain! But it sounds like you are doing great! Keep up the good work!

WELCOME TO THE SISTAS, ANSKE!!!
Closed Thread