Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 10:36 AM   #1  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

Smile weigh in week 3

well the first week i lost 3lbs the 2nd week i lost 3.4 and this week i lost 1.4 for total of 7.8lbs so far so i guess not bad just wish the loss would have been bigger this time it drives me nuts though my scale at home said 184 this morning and there its 188 i am staying on the plan counting everything that goes in my mouth and excercising and drinking tons of water somedays i feel like hey i can do this and other days i just want to eat the entire house..... but, of course i know better than to do that come along way .
Old 09-20-2005, 10:39 AM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

Average weight loss and a healthy weight loss is .5-2 pounds a week 7.8 in 3 weeks is still above that.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:37 AM   #3  

I think any loss is a great loss !!

Look at what you have accomplished so far ! 90 pounds ?? I think that's marvelous !!! and inspiring !

The fact that you are staying on plan and making lifestyle changes is what is going to get you there.

I keep telling myself: this weight didn't accumulate overnight ~ it's not going away overnight ~ this is a marathon not a sprint.

Karen
Old 09-20-2005, 11:47 AM   #4  

Huntersmommy-You are doing so great....I know exactly what you mean about wanting more a week...but you are right on track. Keep doing what you are doing and get excited b/c you are doing awesome!! Keep it up!

Marcie
Old 09-20-2005, 04:29 PM   #5  
huntersmommy

thanks guys for the support. your right though any loss is great. i gained over 100lbs on my first pg with my son who is now 18 months old lets just say bed rest doesnt do your body any favors. but, it was so worth it even all this wieght to have my precious miracle baby l.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:12 PM   #6  
Workin' hard!

S/C/G: 228/228/165

You're doing fantastic. I completely understand your disappointment. I've been there myself (last week - only down .2)

But, the logic of it all is this - we are still losing, huntersmommy! It's not a gain. You're working H A R D at this!! :c)

It's going to work, you're going to get there...and so am I!
Old 09-21-2005, 07:02 PM   #7  
huntersmommy

thanks erin your right we can both do this and we are going to reach our goals your lil one is adorable by the way
Closed Thread