General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 10:03 PM   #1  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Survivor Guatemala!

Who watched the premiere???

I tuned in 15 minutes late, but I was so excited to see that they brought back Stephenie and Bobby Jon! I loved Stephenie on Survivor Palau and am excited to see her back. My only worry is that as soon as the competition gets tough, Stephenie and Bobby Jon will be voted off because everyone knows they are tough competitors!
Old 09-18-2005, 05:41 PM   #2  

I watched it, HUGE Survivor fan here! I LOVE that Steph is getting a second chance, I think she should have won the last one. I bet your right though, they might see her as a threat and conspire to vote her off fairly quickly. Man, what a bummer!

Beverly
Old 09-18-2005, 07:41 PM   #3  

I agree wholeheartedly! I loved Stephenie and Bobby John. I felt so sorry for them because they didn't stand a chance on the last one. I hope they don't get voted out early but if I were their tribe mates, they'd be the first to go, strong or not. Especially Bobby John because he's not holding up too well. It looks tough this time out. I was telling Jeff Probst to shut up (I don't think he could hear me from here *hehe*) when he kept saying how strong Steph was. Can't wait until next week!
Amber
Old 09-18-2005, 07:52 PM   #4  
coffee lover

I'm soo happy it's back on too.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:52 PM   #5  
Ilene the Bean

I love Steph!! Love the way she looks too, wish I had that body
Old 09-19-2005, 11:47 AM   #6  
slow and steady

Hahaha, I totally agree with you Ilene, I think I could die happy if I looked like her!
Old 09-19-2005, 01:51 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Another Steph fan here. If you get on some of those survivor fan sites most of them are anti-steph and anti-bringing anyone back. I'm again rooting for her and I like Gary too. I'm not sure how long she will last though. I'd definitely want her out before the merge if I were playing as well.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:15 PM   #8  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

I have been waiting in utter suspense for this season. Stephenie is my favorite Survivor out of all the shows. I was so excited that here team won immunity after in Palau not winning any (except against Bobby Jon in that fire challenge). She's a total inspiration to me, the way she looks, her attitude. I am totally rooting for her, but I too am afraid that once they lose immunity that she'll be gone. I love Survivor!!!
Old 09-30-2005, 12:30 AM   #9  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

I so agree with you all. I am so glad to have Survivor back. I didn't start getting into until the last few seasons. I can say I am totally addicted to it. So glad to see Stephenie is back. She's an inspiration. When things got tough she never gave up. I do think that when things get tough she may get voted off because of her competiveness. She's definitely a threat to them. I'd take her body too. Also, wouldn't mind having some of her attitude as well.
Survivor Rocks.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:53 PM   #10  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

We're watching it, too -- we love Survivor! So far, Steph & Bobby John are still at it. The person who annoys us right now is Lydia. You know it'll be her or Amy next to go from that tribe, unless some big changes happen. From the preview, it seems there might be. 'Course, they *always* make it look like there's big changes coming.

Has anyone noticed just how many of these players have unnaturally white teeth? LOL Wonder if ants and termites will bring 'em down to normal colors again.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:11 AM   #11  
slow and steady

I like Lydia because she seems like she really works hard around camp, but you are right, she is no good in challenges and will probably go next. Brianna though had to go -- she was just standing there during the last challenge, not helping at all! Even with a twisted ankle Amy managed to do pretty well. Poor Steph, I really hope her tribe wins next week.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:17 AM   #12  

I agree Paperclippy! I am probably one of the most un-athletic people on the planet and I would have at least MOVED to make it look like I was trying to do something. She just stood there and bit her nails. Good grief! Why would you go to survivor if you had not intention of doing anything physical?? That is dumb! Plus, her ENTIRE team was screaming at her to move. Doesn't she realize that by not moving she's going to tick them all off?? I'm glad she's gone. It looks like there's going to be some shake ups this next week. We'll have to see what happens. I'm just glad they didn't boot Steph and Bobby John the first day just for spite.

Amber
Old 10-01-2005, 11:00 AM   #13  
Journey To The Thin Me

I totally agree. Brianna is a like a bump on a log. Doesn't really do much. It's just there. I wanted to yell at here to do something. She didn't even try to get past the other team. She definitely didn't seem like she wanted to be there. Maybe it was just too hard for her and it was an easy way out for her. Lydia does atleast try and she is a hard worker, but she could be the next to go. I sure hope Steph's team wins immunity next time. But we all know anything can happen on Survivor. Can't wait for Thursday.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:00 AM   #14  
Journey To The Thin Me

Default The Old Switcheroo

Did anyone watch tonight's Suvivor? Can we say switcheroonie? That's a big shake up for the teams. Each team are going to keep their members and get rid of the others. Unless some are like Judd and go with the majority. Gotta be careful or he'll get bit in the butt. It's almost men vs the women. One team definitely has the advantage of have 5 men to 2 women. Have to tune in to see what happens next week.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:47 AM   #15  
Hanging in Texas

Woo Hoo! Gosh I love this show! I'm thinking from the way Jeff was talking when they left tribal council maybe we can expect another shake up some time before merge. What do you think?
Closed Thread