Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 06:34 PM   #1  

Question 3 lbs over goal - what happens?

I am on my 4th week of maintenance, what happens if I go over 2 lbs of my goal weight? Do I have to start my maintenance period over? Thanks!
Old 09-16-2005, 08:17 AM   #2  

Hi there. I'm certainly no expert on the WW rules, but I believe that the maintenance period is designed to help you find the right amount of food to stay at goal. It's a 6-week period that lets you experiment with the number of points you eat to find the right balance. I don't think you start over, but they may suggest you cut back on the daily points total. This is how I think it works, but I could be wrong. Your leader will know for sure.

Congrats for reaching goal!!
Old 09-16-2005, 09:19 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

During the 6 week maintenance you work with your leader to find out how many points you need to maintain your weight. Don't worry if you're a little over during the 6 week period; if you are more than 2# at the end of 6 weeks then you would keep paying until you are within the 2#. Once you're within that goal weight you would become a Lifetime member. You wouldn't have to "re-start" maintenance. Hope this helps!

Congratulations on your success to date!
Closed Thread