Old 09-15-2005, 04:08 PM   #1  
PACKERS FAN!

Default Hey All!

I'm coming back from an absence! Lately I've been doing some soul searching/self-analyzing and I realized I needed to come back to this forum for support. It's so fun and lighthearted. All of you are amazing rolemodels and supporters. I hope to be much more active on the board!

During my searching, I realized I'm a compulsive overeater and I'm addicted to eating. I've joined OA and have been reaping the benefits of practicing the 12 steps. It is amazing how differently I feel when I realize I'm full when eating instead of shoveling it in and feeling sick later.

Since I've been gone, I've gained 15-20 lbs. I had lost some and was doing GREAT for a while, but then I was getting behind in school, so I didn't have time to devote to exersizing, and feeling bored/lonely (not sure why with all I have to do) made me want to eat.

The good news is I'm back, I'm focusing on my hunger level, and next Tuesday my schedule gets a lot less hectic, so I will actually have time to work out in the future. I hope to get to know all of you more--there are a lot more of you since I've been gone =).
fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 04:27 PM   #2  
Totally motivated!!

Welcome back!! I've just joined the board recently and really like it here! I agree with you on the support issue! We have pretty similar weight loss goals so we'll keep each other motivated!!
gammagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 08:40 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

Hey, welcome back, I recently came back as well. Its easy to get off track and harder to get back on. I'm glad that you are able to get back on figure out some of the triggers you have. I definatley need motivation and help through out the week and my once a week WW meetings are good but I always need more so I find it here too.
Yeah! keep it up and keep posting, we'll keep each other on track.
jennie934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 01:20 PM   #4  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

Welcome back!!!!
I've heard a lot of good things about OA and I'm glad it seems like youre getting a lot out of the program!
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote