Old 09-09-2005, 10:30 AM   #1  

Default Weekly Weigh In 9/9

Hi ladies,

I haven't seen a weekly weigh in for awhile. Did we decide to stop doing that? Well I'm going to start a thread anyway. I actually lost 1.8 pounds this week!!! That's ALMOST 2 pounds! For me, that's excellent! My weekly normal loss is around a pound and never more than 1.25. So yay for me! I actually discovered that I wasn't eating enough with all of my exercise!

Good luck ladies! I hope you are all a bit closer to your goals!

Amber
AmberM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:12 PM   #2  
Living the Laguna life...

i haven't posted on the boards in a while, but now that summer is over and i am starting a new job, i think i will have more time to post i weighed in at 152.0 today, though technically my official weigh in day isn't until monday. regardless, that is down 2 pounds for me this week! i just moved into my own apartment away from my family which puts me in control of what i have in the refrigerator...i would say it is working out pretty well for me! i was actually hoping to be down more, but i didn't do well eating yesterday...i had lots of carbs and not enough protein, which meant i was definitely eating more calories than i should have been to feel full. today will just have to be better! i hope everyone is having a GREAT friday!
miss michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

Haha I think people are better about posting when they are actually LOSING. Me I've been stuck on a plateau for awhile now so haven't thought twice about starting a weekly weigh-in. Congrats for everyone who showed a loss this week!
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 04:46 PM   #4  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

Back down to 206.5 after a sad week at 209....

oOkaaaay.. I'm ready to be skinny now!!
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:59 PM   #5  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

Well, I'm weighing in down 3 lbs to 136, but only because of the stomach flu so I'm not changing my ticker just yet.

Actually, it would be pretty awesome if my weight doesn't go back up by Monday, but it's kind of scary too. I woke up after the day that I slept all day and ate nothing, and felt really weak, and I felt my wrist and it felt all tiny and bony. That was really scary! I have been watching the scale waiting for it to go back up because I feel like I'm too frail! (of course my belly isn't as frail-looking as my wrist! ).
paperclippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 12:18 AM   #6  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Still at 180. Dying to get to my 179 first mini goal! After a huge meal and 1 and a half drinks at red lobster tonight, I feel like it will be at least another week til that happens. I don't know how I used to eat like this all the time (and I ate a lot less tonight than I normally would have).
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 01:18 AM   #7  
Proud US Navy Wife

When I weighed myself this morning, it actually said 195.. yesterday it said 197.. Im gonna wait a day or 2 more before I start celebrating that I am in the under 200 zone..
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:28 PM   #8  

I'm a newbie here but I thought I'd join in on this post.

My 1 week weigh in was 9/8 and I was down 4 pounds for the week. This mornings weigh in I was down another pound for a total loss of 5 pounds since September 1st
crazy4disney06 is offline   Reply With Quote