Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 06:28 PM   #1  

Default WI thread for 9/4-9/10

Hi ladies. In order to kind of keep things in line I am going to try to start WI trheads on Sunday since our general chat threads start on Sundays. That way we are all on the same track is that ok? If I don't start one please feel free to start it. Sometimes Sundays are a hard day for me to get online

So let us know how you are doing. Up, down, stuck in a rut. Let us know, your joys and challenges may inspire a fellow Sista'! We're here for each other no matter what, whether it's to celebrate, congratulate, console or drag kicking and screaming back on track guided by the light of our torches.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:44 AM   #2  

Here is my "official" weigh in results.... a 2 pound loss!!!! That puts me at 198!
Old 09-07-2005, 08:37 AM   #3  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

I said it already, but I'll say it again: WOOHOO!!! CONGRATS, MISTY!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 08:57 AM   #4  

thanks!
Old 09-07-2005, 03:08 PM   #5  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Talking Back on Track

WooHoo!!! I'm all over it now, back on track.

I released the 3.5 that I gained last week.
(That's my pc way of saying "lost" lol) I didn't really "lose" it, I set it free!!!

Went & joined WW this morning. I really like this leader, she doesn't seem so ditzy as the last one.

WTG, Misty on One-derland. I gave you a 21 nanner salute on the other thread, but I bet you never tire of hearing "Good Job".
Old 09-07-2005, 03:43 PM   #6  

Misty again fantastic!
Kitty only 5 to go and you join onderland.
I am down 2.5 this week! So I am happy.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:33 PM   #7  

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! Great job everyone!!
You guys are such inspirations...I just love it here...you are rocking and rolling! I do not weigh in until Sat. but I surely hope to see a loss like you guys..since I missed Sat. maybe it will be more than I expect..I just don't want to get frustrated if I don't lose.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!
Old 09-10-2005, 11:00 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

I stayed the same.

~Liz
Old 09-10-2005, 11:44 AM   #9  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Misty! YAY! YAY! YAY! I must add my own 21-Nanner Salute to your jaunt into one-derland, with a little extra woo-woo for you too!

Kitty... AWESOME!

I'm up 1.5 pounds. Blah. But I'm here. What more can I say?

Last edited by MaggieShines; 09-10-2005 at 11:48 AM.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:32 PM   #10  

Great job Maggie! Up or down or inbetween you are here and that makes me

WTG Luflic!!!!! Awesome job, Kitty!!!! You too, Lizzy!!!!!
Old 09-11-2005, 01:42 PM   #11  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

MAGGIE!!! I've missed you, sista!! You're here to stay, right?? You better be. *starts lighting the torch*

As to my official weigh-in...first, I'm sorry I didn't post it yesterday. I was at the football game (where we won, thank god), and then I hung out with my parents for dinner and then pretty much crashed, lmao.

But! I did lose half a pound, which brings me to 194.5. Of course, the little ticker guy doesn't do half pounds, but it's okay. If it wants to stay I've lost 17 pounds instead of 16.5, I'm cool with it. All I can say is that I'm surprised I lost. This week was a living nightmare for me, so I'm hoping this coming week isn't quite as stressful and that I'll see a great weight loss.

My birthday is the 20th (a week from this coming Tuesday), and I really would love to say, "Yeah, I lost 20 pounds by my birthday." Lol. My trainer wants to just have me weigh a nice round number, so she wants me to try to lose 21 pounds, which would put me at 190. So basically, I've got one more weigh-in before my birthday, and if I want to achieve my goal, I've got 3.5/4.5 pounds to lose in a week. That rarely happens for me unless it's the week after my TOM. So...we'll see. Worst comes to worst, I can say, "Yeah, I lost 20 pounds by the end of September." Lol. Yeah, I can look on the bright side.

~Amanda
Old 09-12-2005, 09:42 AM   #12  

Great job Amanda! All you can do is all you can do and I think that 20 lbs is outstanding!

I had my first WW weigh in on Sat. I was down -1.8...so I was pleased. That was over a 2 week period of time since I missed my first weigh in. I was all pumped up this weekend and then Sunday, I tried on something that didnt fit before and it still didnt fit and I just got so aggrivated. I have been exercising now for 7 weeks tomorrow and all I am down is 1.8....uuggghh...this journey is going to take forever. I feel like I will never get to 20 lbs much less 60. I so don't mean to be a downer...but it is just how I am feeling right now. I just want so badly for this process to get moving...I think what it is....is the fact that I have been working out so hard for almost 2 months and feel like I should see more results. Anyway....like I said not to be a downer...great job to everyone who lost this week!
Old 09-13-2005, 01:05 AM   #13  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Marcie,

Trust me--doing both the workout and the eating healthily will not only take the weight off faster than doing only one of the two, but doing them together will also ensure that you'll not see that weight come back on. I know how you feel about having to lose 60. Trust. me. I had a little over 70 to lose at first. And now it's down to 59. I've been on WW for eleven weeks. It takes some time, yeah, but just stick with it. You'll get the results you want!

~Amanda
Old 09-13-2005, 11:04 AM   #14  

Thanks Amanda...and I meant to tell you WAR EAGLE!
Closed Thread