South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 04:23 PM   #1  

Default South Beach really works! I gave up on it for awhile..

I was gping through some major life changes, so I really couldn't think about following plan. I was so worried to weigh myself when I hadn't been OP. I worked myself up, but when I stepped on the scale, I had only gained one pound!

I went on phase 1 again, and so far have lost seven pounds in one week. This is more than I lost in phase 1 the first time, because I am following it more strictly. I hit a plateau right before I quit, so this is wonderful motivation for me to keep going. I am SO happy to be in a new weight bracket (the 160's!) I haven't been here in 6 years. Woo. Hoo.

Just thought I would share!
Old 09-04-2005, 04:55 PM   #2  
krazy binging insomiac

congratulations on the weight loss. that's fantastic. i too have stopped and restarted again and again, mostly becaue of money.

its hard to say how much i lost this time around (today is day 7) because i didn't weigh myself on the day i started .... i'd estimate that i was around 150. on thursday i was 146 and today i was 144.

you're right...south beach does work...and i feel really healthy on it.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:53 PM   #3  
RNMOM

Default Yup

It does work, it takes work and motivation but it works. I feel so much better when I'm eating the way I'm supposed to eat too.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:56 PM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome back, and congratulations!
That's good to know... there was concern by some people that "second time around" might not produce good results.
Old 09-04-2005, 06:43 PM   #5  

That is great news... congratulations on your weight loss
Old 09-05-2005, 05:08 AM   #6  

Default Thanks everyone!

I am glad to be back. I can't believe in only a week I lost seven pounds. I nearly fainted when the scale said 167. I weighed myself three times to be sure!

Oh, and I figured out my trigger food. High Fructose Corn Syrup. I believe having Cool Whip lite triggered my going off. That stuff is intense. I know better now.
Old 09-05-2005, 12:46 PM   #7  
krazy binging insomiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis
Welcome back, and congratulations!
That's good to know... there was concern by some people that "second time around" might not produce good results.
well i'm on about my 5th or 6th time restarting SB and i'm still losing. i think too it depends on how much time you go between when you go off sb and restart.
Closed Thread