Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 12:26 PM   #1  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Default What a loser

Here we are as of this morning's measurements with my personal trainer:

Weight: Lost 12 pounds
Inches: Lost 15.25 inches
Body fat: Down 3.5% body fat

What's so exciting is that my trainer was hoping to get me to 30% or below body fat from the 33% where I was. According to today's measurements, I'm at 29.5% body fat. So I'm pretty excited!

And, by the way, those measurements are from the first of July. So...like in two months' time? Yeah. WW and weight training works, you guys. It really really does.

~Amanda

Last edited by Calpurrnia; 09-01-2005 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:39 PM   #2  

WOO HOO! I am so happy for you! That has got to make you feel great! When did you start WW? I have been working with trainer for 6 weeks and not really any results so I knew it must be my eating. AND just after 4 days I know for sure that it was my eating. I am at 33% BF now and trainer wants me down to20-25%....you are definately inspiring me. You proove that it does work! Congrats to you!! When did you first start to notice your clothes getting looser? Just curious..I'm dieing for that to happen. I am just too impatient though.

GREAT JOB!! Keep up the great work!!
Old 09-01-2005, 12:44 PM   #3  

YAY AMANDA! I am sooo proud of you!

You've inspired me to measure myself. It will give me a starting point LOL
Old 09-01-2005, 02:57 PM   #4  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Thanks guys!

Let's see...in answer to your questions, Marcie, I'm on my 9th week of WW...so...lol...I don't remember...er, mid-July? Does that sound right? Lol. I'm too lazy to get up and go check. But yeah, I was training from January to July and not seeing ANYTHING, except a few muscles coming in...yeah, obviously needed to change the eating thing. *shakes head* It was like I was sabotaging myself. I'd work so hard at the gym and then come home and eat crap. It was terrible. But everything's coming together now.

As far as my clothes fitting looser is concerned...hmmmm...I'm trying to remember, lol. I think it was about four weeks or so into WW. But that was also because of the new exercises my trainer was getting me to do, so, like I said, it's a combination of the two factors. Don't be impatient, though! And don't try to time yourself according to me, lol. Trust me, when your clothes start fitting looser, it's one of those surreal moments that you don't want to feel forced into. It's just so great when it happens, though. And you'll get there! Just keep doing what you're doing!

And Misty! I think it's awesome that you're going to start measuring yourself. I really think it's important because it helps you get an even better idea about what your body looks like. You'll have your weight in pounds together with your size of clothes together with your measurements in inches. It's just a better, more well-rounded figure. Though, I think I'd suggest having someone else do it because I know I wouldn't have a clue if I were supposed to do it on my own.

Thanks again for the support, ladies!!! Sure, eating and exercising are really pitching in, but you guys are always here for me, even during the midnight cravings, which is so helpful!

~Amanda
Closed Thread