General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-30-2005, 10:10 PM   #1  

Default Actual Diet Plan Calculator??????

Does anyone know a link to a place that would calculate an actual weight loss plan for me? I'm looking for something that would obtain info about me and then use that info to report back a plan that would tell me week by week or month to month of how much weight I should be loosing based on my goals, weight and height.

It would be super if it were free too
Gitterdone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:17 PM   #2  
it's always something

I'm not aware of anything like that free, since it would be expensive to maintain such a service. eDiets will do that, though, and they are really good and have affordable plans. You can choose from a wide variety of diet plans and they will generate weekly menus and let you track it all on their site. The basic plan is somewhere around $10 or $12 a month. It goes up from there, depending on how many extra services you choose.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 10:18 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne 3FC
I'm not aware of anything like that free, since it would be expensive to maintain such a service. eDiets will do that, though, and they are really good and have affordable plans. You can choose from a wide variety of diet plans and they will generate weekly menus and let you track it all on their site. The basic plan is somewhere around $10 or $12 a month. It goes up from there, depending on how many extra services you choose.
Thanks! I guess I wasn't really looking for a long term service. Just something that would say.."well with this excersize and this diet, you should loose _lbs in the first week, _lbs the 2nd week..month, until they tell me how long it should take me to reach my goal weight. I want to loose 20 lbs and have something breaking it down for me into mini goals. Does that do that?
Gitterdone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 01:22 AM   #4  
resident weirdo

I don't know anything exactly like that, but caloriesperhour.com is pretty close. If you tell it how many calories you are cutting it will tell you how long it will take to lose however many pounds, or how many pounds you'll lose in a certain amount. They also have a lot of other good calculators there.
Hope it helps.
kittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 08:18 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

fitday.com is free but I'm not sure it does everything you're looking for.
It does, however, have a place for goal weight and then tells you how much that is each week. Might be worth looking into, at least as an aid.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote