Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 08:29 AM   #1  
Chick

Default brown bag ideas?

My daughter has just started a second job and she needs to start taking her lunch, she only has 1 hr. between jobs, so she needs something that she can quickly eat on her breaks which are about 10 min. long. She doesn't have refridgeration at one of places at where she works, so....she doesn't like sandwiches, she doesn't like fruit.........she is soooooooooooo picky about what she eats, usually fast food stuff. She has quite a bit of weight that she should loose, but she is sooooo hard to talk to about it (she's 20 yrs old). Any help from you gals would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you in advance.
googies
Old 08-29-2005, 04:28 PM   #2  

If she is into fast foods and not wanting to lose weight, you aren't going to be able to do much with her. She really needs to learn to eat fruit and vegetables. How about celery with peanut butter. Bean Salad can be filling and nutritious. All kinds of salads. You can always buy a lunch bag and a cold pack to keep foods cold and a thermos to keep them hot.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:20 PM   #3  
Collie Mommie

I think *she* has to want to lose weight - who's to say she is not just going to toss the lunch you make for her and buy fast food? [Please don't hink I mean to sound harsh, but that is the reality of the situation - I know b/c I've been there.]
Old 09-07-2005, 04:18 AM   #4  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Oh my goodness! Quilter I used to post at this site starting back in 2000.
I recognize your name and had to chime in to say
Weigh to go on your wonderful achievement. Any suggestions or pointers that have worked in making you so successful?
Judy
Old 09-07-2005, 11:36 AM   #5  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Low fat jello pudding cups
Baby carrots with hummous dip
Low fat granola bars
Laughing cow light cheese with wheat crackers
grapes
deli meat and low fat cheese rolled up and held together with tooth picks instead of a sandwich?
Closed Thread