Old 08-15-2005, 06:57 PM   #1  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Red face Hi, I want to be a part of the group!!!

Hi. I have posted a couple times, and visit several times a day! I would like to become more involved, on this bored especially. I have about 40 pounds to lose and I need a lot of support. I am a little intimidated to jump in because it seems like everyone knows each other, but I would like to become a part of that. I get inspiration from reading the post, but I would really love to get to know everyone!

So, Hello, I am Stephanie, I am 22 years old and 5'6" and 185 pounds today, doing low cal and low carb and exercising at least 20 minutes a day 6 times a week. I am a full time student and I work part time in retail. I used to be a personal trainer (never in super great shape though) and when I quit that, quit smoking and quit doing the south beach diet I have gianed like mad. I have good days and bad days like everyone here does, and sometimes I feel like I won't be able to get the body I want so badly. I really want to join you!!!

Thanks for listening!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 09:09 PM   #2  

Hi Stephanie
I'm new here too, and i know it can be hard to just jump in. I mostly most on the 100s board, but was looking in here and saw your thread. I'm the same height as you but got lots more to lose. You sound like you have a really good plan, and i'm sure you'll reach your goal quickly with it! Good luck.

Kitty
GirlieKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 12:45 AM   #3  

HI gals!

Just jump right in! That's what we all did! The board is a bit slow right now with vacations and a lot of the ladies going back to school. Just jump in where-ever and we can get this board hopping again!
Glad to have you aboard!
Amber
AmberM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 03:25 AM   #4  
SoLdIeRs WiFe

Default Hey Girlies!!

Hey, im new here too...I wish i found this webpage when i first started my diet. My name is jamie im 20 and i am from hawaii. im happily married to the love of my life who is currently in Iraq. when he left i was 5'3 and a 150 pounds. i started the south beach diet and have been on it for 5 months and i am now 119. i have never been happier and its great hearing from people who is going through the same things i have been through. good luck everyone!!!

SoldiersWife21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 08:09 AM   #5  
Mikey's girl

Welcome!! we love newbies!! Good luck, and post post post! LOL keeps us staying on track, and I love to talk and meet new people! So I will always be lurking around!!
JustForUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:32 AM   #6  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

Welcome ladies! Post as much as you want, we love having an active board! Jamie, when is your husband coming home? I bet you'll be giving him a shock!
paperclippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 10:54 AM   #7  

Jamie - way to go with the weightloss. That's awesome!!!!!!! Your husband is going to be so surprised when he gets home. does he know that you've been losing weight? Even if he does i'm sure it will still be a shock to see you!
i cant wait til i can say i've lost that much. and you're soooooooo close to your goal!

Kitty
GirlieKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 11:05 AM   #8  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

Hey girls!! Welcome!! Just jump right in. I consider myself a pretty new person too. Everyone is really friendly and don't be shy!
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 11:52 PM   #9  
All That's Left of Me

Hi Stephanie! I'm Amanda, and I am 5" 6' as well...although, as of today I weigh in at 190 (but hey, its TOM so maybe that isn't all that accurate). Nice to meet you!

Amanda
amandaholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 09:43 PM   #10  

Default new too

I am also new! and i want to be a part of a group! this is my first day! and i am excited to read the post on this web site, and get to know you all! i need to lose 18 lbs! i really need support cause often times i just want to splurge, and then will go to any means to get rid of the splurge, goign to play with my daughter
hope to get ot know you all
sexymomma is offline   Reply With Quote