Old 08-13-2005, 09:03 PM   #1  

Default Going on vacation need your help

Hello Everyone,

I sure could use your help. Next week we are going on vacation, for 5 days. We will be in the car for 2 of the 5 days, the rest of the time we will be staying in a hotel.

We will be going to one formal dinner, and I have no idea what kind of food will be there. I 'll just have to do the best I can with that.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what kind of food I can eat? things I can take with me . for the car ride and the hotel room. Any thing that can help me stay on program, Usually when we go on vacation we are going to someone's house and I can take my food with me, but there are no microwaves or refigerators in the hotel room.

My weight is really coming off slow, it seems like I am losing the same 2 or 3 pounds over and over again, and I don't think this trip is going to help any.

I was on the gold plan but my weight was'nt coming off fast enough, so they move me to the blue plan and that is where I am now .

So if any one has any suggestions or tips they would be deeply appreciated.

Thank You

Webb
webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 10:24 PM   #2  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

I had the same issue last weekend with 1 BBQ, 1 brunch at a restaurant, 1 formal wedding dinner, etc. I stayed in a hotel with a free breakfast in the morning. Basically what I did was take bars, jetsart and lots of water for the hotel, ate an atkins-like meal at both the brunch and BBQ-protein and veggies, and saved my starches, fruit and fat for the alcohol and wedding cake-oh and some amazing garlic mashed potatoes. If you're going to drink-I suggest wine. Easy to make it last and it's a fruit (man I love that). Anyway-I didn't gain any weight over the weekend. Amazing. Oh-and if you have to eat on the road-I stopped at a Denny's and ate a veggie/eggbeater omelet. Very easy to stay on plan. Don't forget to take your salad dressings. I forgot mine.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 10:33 PM   #3  

Thank You Juliemarie, For Your Quick Reply, I Think It Will Help A Lot. I Had'nt Thought About Bring My Own Salad Dressing Or Bring The Jetstart. I Don't Drink So Alochol Won't Be A Problem.

Thanks A Lot, I Will Let You Know How I Do.
webb is offline   Reply With Quote