Old 08-13-2005, 09:54 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Weekend Chat 13-14

Well, we stayed at the wedding longer than planned. And my eating? Well, didn't pile the food on but didn't eat much LC. So it's a brand new day!! Today it's off to the mall (or other shops) to get the girls school clothes. a little over 3 weeks and school starts (9/6). WOOHOO!! Course, we could wait until later to buy them I guess...but might as well get it over with.
Hope you all are having a good weekend
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 02:09 PM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

brenda
took the kids to the pool this morning.
Tax free weekend here so we will hit staples for school stuff, go to target to get a bd gift for a friend and drop older boy at the party...hot here today, but I just LOVE summer!

hope wveryone wis well, to the lurkers, and you know who you are!
-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 09:01 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Default Sunday

L: Wish we had tax free weekends here! I can't find out when it would be (if they did have it)...and it'd be too late now because I just got done buying their stuff. Sounds like a great program

Well, it's Sunday. Why does the weekend go so fast?? With me not working it doesn't matter much..but I enjoy spending time with DH and the kids during the weekends. The weekdays are just too rushed!! Well, did great with the eating yesterday. My problem is the water and exercise. ARGH!!! Going to have to work on that. It's probably why I've not lost the weight I'm trying for. I should give it 2 weeks of water and exercise and see if that helps. Hey, it's how I started Atkins
Hope you all are having a great weekend!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 10:09 AM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Morning

Well, I had pizza and wings, then downed many many glasses of diet A&W root beer last night....this morning, that 1/2 litre of pop was still in me...specifically under my eyes!!! Its amazing it really is...as to how much liquid our body holds!! Im scary lookin this morning

We have had a pretty good weekend, dd and I are off to starbucks then map out our shopping route. Should be a good day, its cooled off alot!

Have a great day!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 03:24 PM   #5  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Hi, it's sunday evening and i've not done too bad today! Yesterday was shocking - way to bad to mention, but like you said Lady A today is another day and i did much better.
Weather isn't brilliant here we've had two days of rain (but the garden needs it, my lawn is looking a bit parched!!) looking forward to next week as DH has the week off and we're planning to take the kids out on lots of day trips.

Hope you've all enjoyed your weekend!?
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote