Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 08:16 PM   #1  
banned

Default not fair?

ok,
i dont think that its fair that the ppl that pay for regular memberships have to pay 15 dollars a month to access etools. anyone else agree?
Old 08-12-2005, 09:44 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

I feel it is fair. BTW it is only $13 a month for e-tools or 3 months for $30. How could the otherwise make money to keep the website up....yes there are onliners only who pay more than that but they get all the info from the meetings whereas the meeting goers only get access to certain things.

Why do you feel it is unfair?

Because you if you say well you have to have a code to get access and then just leave it free..what would happen when those people drop the meetings and just do FREE WEIGHT WATCHERS while someone else is paying for meetings or online or purchased the at home program?
Old 08-13-2005, 11:28 AM   #3  
banned

i think its unfair bc im already paying 48 a month for a regular membership so theyre already gertting my $. sorry... but its still my op
Old 08-13-2005, 11:36 AM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

I understand your opinion but you have to look at it from a business standpoint.

It would cost you even more at meetings if they had to make it free for you because they would have to figure a way and add software to ensure that anyone that dropped meetings it would take away the e-tools too. That is a lot of programming and work to ensure that would happen.

So if maybe they increased the fees by $x.xx a week and offered it would be more to your liking.

If you think about it $30 for 90 days is only 33¢ a day/$13 for 30 days is only 43¢ a day. That is less than a candy bar a day worth of money. And at the monthly rate it only adds $2.33 per week, and at the monthly rate it adds $3.01 per week.

So send your suggestion that they add that amount to your weekly rate so you can have access to e-tools.

Remember they are in a business to make money. Besides everything you get at meetings or can purchase at meetings is what e-tools is (other than the Recipe Builder which is a POS and you get a better program with MasterCook and you can get MasterCook for $5 at www.5dollarsoftware.com). Think of e-tools as the same type of thing as purchasing the Complete Food Companion, or Dining Out Companion, or the electronic Calculator.

Last edited by Kelly_S; 08-13-2005 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:40 AM   #5  
Cowboy Up Chick

I really hope you don't read 'snotty' tone in my message cuz that isn't how I intended it but I can't think of better words or terms to use so it doesn't come across like that.
Old 08-13-2005, 01:56 PM   #6  
banned

its ok kell,
im just sick of everything coming dn to dollars and cents thats all
Old 08-13-2005, 03:58 PM   #7  
Cowboy Up Chick

I am glad you didn't think I was 'snotty.'

I understand what you mean but this is a society that is based on 'money.' LOL!
Old 08-13-2005, 06:27 PM   #8  
banned

yea but its tough when ya aint gone none and every penney counts
Old 08-13-2005, 07:14 PM   #9  
Cowboy Up Chick

I know what you mean it cost me $125 last night of which I don't have to get our AC fixed (even though I get to take it off my rent for next month) and it was hard to come up with it.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:40 PM   #10  
banned

thanks kelly...
im so sorry 2 hear that... that sux.
Closed Thread