South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 11:03 AM   #1  

Default I was bad for my sons bday and still lost

My sons bday was yesterday and I am still sick. I had 2 cupcakes a tiny piece of cake and I thought for sure I gained at least 2lbs. I decided to hop on the scale this am to see how much damage it did and I somehow lost 1lb and 1% of body fat!
Old 08-10-2005, 11:20 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hey! You braggin' or complainin'? Be careful today in case your sins catch up with you!
Old 08-10-2005, 11:30 AM   #3  

lol braggin bc I got a treat for my sons bday and didnt gain, complaining bc im still sick and I couldnt taste it very well!
Old 08-10-2005, 11:44 AM   #4  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Kimberly I know what you are saying. Some of the things I really use to enjoy just have absolutely no flavor to them anymore. And sometimes they make me really sick.

I have discovered that I can eat sugar (ie candy) and bad fats and not have any problems but give me the bad carbs and I am sick for 2-3 days until it gets out of my system again. Amazing what our body will tell us if we will just listen to it.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:43 PM   #5  
I will be-SEXY mom of 6!

BTDT! Just last week was my sons bd party and I sined too. Still lost a pound also. But I do know that it slows me up when I cheat and a loose momentem. KWIM? Good luck getting back on track!
Old 08-10-2005, 03:59 PM   #6  

i cheated SO bad last weekend at a family get together I didnt lose but I didnt gain! I was scared because it was my first time cheatin on sbd and I was having atkins flashbacks and remember losing 5 lbs then I had 1 pb&j sandwich and i gained 7 lbs!!!! I am glad this is not one of those diets because gaining all the weight back plus some from a little cheat is not for me!!!
Old 08-10-2005, 04:26 PM   #7  

I know what you mean. I went in the fridge and saw the cake and wanted it so bad so now the cravings are back a little but I am glad I got to taste it last night
Old 08-10-2005, 04:55 PM   #8  
Tina

That's why they say as long as you stick to this plan the majority of the time...100% compliance is not a necessity, though a lot of times you will 'pay', lol...and let me assure you, do NOT get too comfortable...trust me on this, lol...
Old 08-14-2005, 07:14 PM   #9  

i trust you!!
Closed Thread