South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 10:03 AM   #1  

Default Did/do you do "before, during, after" pics?

As much as I really can't stand looking at pics of myself right now...especially ones that focus on what I really look like - I think I might have DH snap a pic of me and do the same shot/pose every month or so, hopefully, for encouragement!

Anyone else do this?
Old 08-10-2005, 10:13 AM   #2  

I haven't done a deliberate shot but I've gone through my photos and selected a few examples. When I compared our recent vacation pictures to the examples I got a lot of encouragement. It's good to see the results.

Maybe when you're done you can string all the shots together and make a 'vanishing woman' animation sequence?!
Old 08-10-2005, 10:17 AM   #3  
I will be-SEXY mom of 6!

Like above said nothing deliberate..... but I think it's a good idea! Maybe I will have my dd take my pic this a.m.
Old 08-10-2005, 10:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 197/199/145

Height: 5'0"

Definately get a good picture of before. I've lost a lot of the weight and went back into my photos to find a before picture so I could see how I looked. Dang, I forgot that I didn't like to have my picture taken and didn't take many, I'm hiding behind the group with just my head in the picture or I'm the one taking the pictures.

I have a couple of snapshots from other people from the cheapy old fashion film cameras, they don't scan well and you have to have a magnifying glass to see.

So long winded way of saying, Get a good picture of what you look like now! From the front and side, wearing something tight so you can see the curves. Not you favorite baggy shirt and shorts. Then once you start to lose the weight, keep the fat picture of you as motivation not to ever look like that again. Food is not worth it....as I try to convince myself of that when ever the people at work bring a pizza in. Sometimes it works other times

Sarah
Old 08-10-2005, 10:46 AM   #5  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default before and afters

I made sure to scan them a before shot into my computer so when I got discouraged I could look at this. I wish I had a bra and panty kinda shot from the front and side to show my progress, so go for it. Thanks for the reminder!! It may get me moving today if my headache cures itself sans sugar!

The before are 2 belows. And the after was me last week at Great Falls in VA. I wasn't ready for the shot but it's about the most revealing full body shot that I have.

And as Laurie pointed out, no double chin!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg before.jpg (13.7 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg before1.jpg (33.6 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg after.jpg (46.1 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by jenne1017; 08-10-2005 at 10:50 AM.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:01 AM   #6  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

I didn't do it deliberately, nor did I take pre-diet measurements or anything, but I found this picture that you all would NOT BELIEVE is even me. So much that I've decided to do a before/after page online. I know we're not supposed to post links, but if anyone wants the link to my before/after page, just send me a private message and I'll be happy to show you the difference from "before" and now. I'm not quite "after" yet, but hoping to get there.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:10 AM   #7  

I have some picked out
Old 08-10-2005, 11:15 AM   #8  
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!

Camera phobic.. always have been. But I do have some shocking "before" pictures that were taken before I could duck out of the shot. My son's birthday party from last year. They'll do, and actually I've lost around 18 pounds since then. I had some medication I was taking changed because of the weight gain. But I don't count those pounds lost on my ticker, I'm starting from my weight now.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:59 PM   #9  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I have pics that need to be developed from our anniversary Weekend away 7/4/05
and I think once I hit the 15 mark I'll have dh take a pic of me
Jenn your transformation is AMAZING! I'm sitting here guzzling water so I can have similar results (I don't guzzle unless under duress)
Old 08-10-2005, 01:07 PM   #10  

I have before pictures that I'm even scared to look at. LOL
Old 08-10-2005, 01:20 PM   #11  

Jenn, What a difference!!! You look great!!!!

I'll have to see if I can dig up some pics too.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:49 PM   #12  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

http://www.smooth.net/~jkern/kieran/kieran.html
Here's some before Pics they are from Last year and I warn you in one I look Psycho
and I just saw My arse in the other!
*shockhorror*
Old 08-10-2005, 03:13 PM   #13  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Thanks all I saw a few more befores the other day and couldn't believe it. I still see the me in the before's though...
Old 08-10-2005, 03:36 PM   #14  

Keira, Lovely pictures! You are so pretty and your husband is cute too! I would love to have your hair color!
Old 08-10-2005, 03:36 PM   #15  
Samantha

Smile So proud of you all!

Oh my gosh! Jen you look amazing! It is so nice to see a "real" person make the change. Although I will say that my "big teddy bear" of an uncle who is 67 turned into a skinny bear on this too! All of you ladies have lost so much weight! It is great to see in your tickers the changes you have made! Congratulations!
I took before pics, front and side, not sucking in at all and no clothes. I want to see all of the dimples and everything so that I can look back and say WOW! We don't have a way to measure though, so we are going to buy a measure tape when we are out this weekend. I am so excited to lose this weight! I did make a boo boo though. I didn't know we were limited on mayo and I have been eating about 4 TBSP a day for the last couple of days.
Oh well, I am still losing.
Closed Thread