Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 11:51 PM   #1  

Wink Time to stop lurking!

I've been lurking for several weeks and I thought I would jump in and say hi to everyone. Tomorrow will be my second full week of being OP everyday. Let's hope the scale is kind.

Just a quick note about myself. I'm a working Mom of two boys ages 9 and 5. My husband and I also home school our children ( there are not enough hours in the day). I lost 55 lbs three years ago and have since gained them back, but I'm ready to get serious and lose hopefully down to around 145 or 150.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:22 AM   #2  
kellyjoiii

S/C/G: 225/225/165

Height: 5'7"

galinva,
Welcome out of lurkdom! GOOD FOR YOU-TWO weeks OP?! That is absolutely awesome. I am Kellyjo SAHM to two boys 4.5 & 14 mos. I do not home school but think it is great and have MUCH respect for those who do!! Good luck with the loss and getting back on track. These girls will HELP IMMENSELY!!!! They have me! I have been on WW since June 13th and do it at home (Not meetings or online) by myself. Let us know how the scale is to ya! Keep on keepin ON!
Old 07-28-2005, 11:50 AM   #3  

I'm a newbie lurker, too! Only been back OP for a week. Was able to lose 3 already, but we all now how usual THAT is! I'm happy anyway! Had FF Blueberry yogurt with 2 ozs Go lean and half cup fresh fruit this morning and I have a WW meal for lunch. I am not sure what exercise I will do today, probably start walking again. Glad to be here!

Radiodoll

Last edited by radiodoll; 07-28-2005 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:12 PM   #4  

Hi , I have also been lurking and decided I must join in the group. So, I am new also. I have been a lifetimer for years but I now weigh more than anytime in my life. I am trying to do it at home because we only have 2 meetings here and both are at bad times. I went to a couple of meetings several months ago so I have all the info. and have been thinking about the online WW but hate to spend the money if I can do it on my own and with these boards. I hope to get to know all of you. Kitty
Old 08-05-2005, 07:28 AM   #5  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi, I do weight watchers online. I just joined it last nite, but have been kinda half-heartedly following the core plan. It really does work if you do it. I've had a lot going on here at home, so sometimes I've picked up fast food (Subway) lately, but now I'm going to really buckle down and get with it.

Glad to see there's another Kitty here.

If you have any Core questions or some Core tips, maybe I can help. I'll do my best.
Old 08-21-2005, 11:30 AM   #6  
Mom to Cameron & Chase

I am a lurker too who decided to join in more! After having my two boys the weight just stuck and I was feeling so low about everything. In March I started WW online and so far I have lost 18 pounds I am kind of stuck where I am right now and I know I need to get better about tracking my points. I also started a new job and am having trouble fitting in walks and my Curves every week. Than to top it all off I threw out my back this past Thursday so I am medicated LOL! I am hoping to get over this threshold soon though!
Closed Thread