Old 07-23-2005, 07:14 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Weekend Cackle - July 23rd & 24th

Good Morning,

Coffeeeeeeeee where's my coffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

I don't have much time today, I have to give DD a shower and then run her off to the mall for her yearly pictures.

Whats happening by you this weekend?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 10:03 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Have fun getting the pictures done

Well, I have to go today and bail DH's boat (we got a tad bit of rain and he's STILL afraid it'll sink. Silly man! lol). Then I have to get some $$ so we can go to the tractor pull (if you've never been to one and don't know what it is....it's exactly how it sounds. Tractors pull things. DH & youngest DD get a kick out of it. This is the first year oldest DD and I are going). Then??? Making sure we don't all keel over tomorrow from the heat wave!!!! 97!!! UGH!!! Going to be spending a lot of time inside after church!!! Going to make myself a new ticker. My mini-goal is going to be losing the 10 pounds I had regained. THEN I'll work on getting the rest off!!! I've got 2 down. WOOHOO!!! But still think TOM messed it up and it should have been more. We'll see next week!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 07:12 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Brenda and Chickies,

Looks like you had a tiring day yesterday. Did you get DH's boat bailed out?
I like that you changed your ticker, now you can see it for yourself and work on it. Good for you. Small steps are the best. Are you still trying 100% atkins or LC ?

Where is everyone, is this place dying or what ? maybe its just the summer and everyone's on vacation huh..... bet it picks up at the end of september when everyone goes.........ut oh the holidays are coming LOLOL !!!

Have a great day !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 09:44 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

Leenie: How'd your pictures go?? Yup, still trying to do 100% Atkins. And so far I'm doing ok. Had some pistacchios and a LC ice cream bar last night (dang, it killed the chocolate demon!! WOOHOO!!) so wasn't exactly induction-like. But still hanging in there!! Not sure where everyone is. It has been slow again and you're right, they're probably on vacation.

Still have to work on the water intake. For some reason I don't seem to be doing well on that. Well, that and the exercise. Exercise is bad due to the heat (93 today!!) but there's no excuse for the water. I'm sure if I DID get my water intake in the fat would flush right out. Have to try that for a theory! lol
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote